The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't make since unless if his NT name is the same as his IG or the said person who did it knows his IG.
I vaguely remember some stuff that gets posted here, or even mentioned. I wasn't quite sure if it was Zyzz that had that happen to him, or not, that's why I posted it in the form of a question.

Last edited:
Nah that was Dino. Idk why he posted it, I gave him props that his info is good just I didn't like him and guess he saw it and posted it :lol:

People way too sensitive in 2016, must be that soy intake and elevated estrogen levels in males.

@jaylaw15
wink.gif
In that case, I'll leave this here
xc0kf9.jpg

But in all seriousness, if the 2016's come with the same exact leather quality as the 2011's...lawd help me![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
laugh.gif

I'm getting stoked to see some real pics....see if my preorder is still a good idea....seeing if I can put in 10-15 Raffle tries to cop 2nd pair.....

Nah that was Dino. Idk why he posted it, I gave him props that his info is good just I didn't like him and guess he saw it and posted it :lol:

People way too sensitive in 2016, must be that soy intake and elevated estrogen levels in males.

That and lack of gluten

:rofl:

2muchsol3 on IG's pic , big time GM early release fakes , he wants $550 for space jams sz 8-11 5 months early , what a joke

"Damita, why you don't play with my frog?" :lol: y'all don't know nothing bout no Class Act lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom