The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk maybe I'm confused, that was a long time ago

I paid with my Amex for a reason, something fishy and I get my money back
wink.gif
They're legit.  I've preordered from them before and everything went smoothly. Only downside is that you have to wait a week after the release before they actually ship.

What are the legit preorder sites with breds? Im eyeing jaysfordays but Im not sure how reputable they are. Anyone have info on preorders from them?

:lol:

Resellers don't exist because of people who pre order.

Also lets be serious "just a shoe" but you're on a sight , in a forum about this shoe. The most iconi Jordan to many people.

What do you expect.

If someone is offering services like a preorder to assist those in locking a pair down I got no issues with that. If you don't like don't buy simple.

Last edited:
I know my connect will hold me down on a pair for retail like he did for the 2013 Breds. I'll grab another pair of this years Breds and will look to grab a few more online. I'm going to grab a pair for my son hopefully too

Idk maybe I'm confused, that was a long time ago

I paid with my Amex for a reason, something fishy and I get my money back :wink:

Used them in the past, not for pre-orders, but they're legit. 

I think my issue with them is, will they fill orders ahead of mine? I bought two size 10.5 which I think that's all they had listed and obviously after I copped it was sold out.

Now they listed more in that size [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wondering if they will fill the orders in my size that paid more than me first then get to me. Which is unethical and unfair.

still didn't wanna pay that much at all, but didn't wanna get screwed come RD if they are indeed limited like all other releases

I think my issue with them is, will they fill orders ahead of mine? I bought two size 10.5 which I think that's all they had listed and obviously after I copped it was sold out.

Now they listed more in that size [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wondering if they will fill the orders in my size that paid more than me first then get to me. Which is unethical and unfair.

still didn't wanna pay that much at all, but didn't wanna get screwed come RD if they are indeed limited like all other releases
I hear you. No clue. 

I wonder the same thing when it comes to pre-sale on hyped shoes. If you paid $380 pre-sale, but then resale on RD is $5/$600 (hypothetically). Will they fulfill you're pre-sale, or refund you so they could make a few extra bucks off resale selling it to some other guy?

retail for me for sure, i can do without them but would love to cop for retail. if i miss out then its more Jams for me with the money i saved. Kinda getting tired of the hoops i have to jump through to get shoes for retail, JB blows when it comes to customer happiness.

I hear you. No clue. 

I wonder the same thing when it comes to pre-sale on hyped shoes. If you paid $380 pre-sale, but then resale on RD is $5/$600 (hypothetically). Will they fulfill you're pre-sale, or refund you so they could make a few extra bucks off resale selling it to some other guy?
It really depends. I've seen that happen with the 2013 breds where people preordered at a low price I think it was 275 then that same site increased the price to 350. The people who paid the 275 got refunded while the people who paid the price increase didn't.

It really depends. I've seen that happen with the 2013 breds where people preordered at a low price I think it was 275 then that same site increased the price to 350. The people who paid the 275 got refunded while the people who paid the price increase didn't.

If Jaysfordsys pulls that #%^~ on me I will flip the #%^} out!!!

He also assured me he's never failed on any pre ordered and those who paid always got what they ordered. We'll see

Can't to pre-order. It's retail or bust right now for me. Intending on moving in Sept. So if I can't cop for retail it's a definite no go.

Legit. Preordered Chis from them last year. Gotem a week after release.

Nice try, very likely story jaysfordays representative(just a little reddit humor) But seriously thank you Im defintely gonna preorder. Not too many spots in seattle I know of so any way i can get them is a ok with me.

No point in pre-ordering IMO, 99% of the time preorder prices are higher than resale (very rare instances when its not and JB will produce a good amount of these) and you're money will be tied up for months. Unless you got money to blow and know for a fact you won't be able to get a pair for retail, might as well wait

But theses are the bred 1s though. They gone sell out quick unless JB decides to release like 3 other pairs of sought after kicks on sept 3rd. Resell is gon be a high on em. Im certain of it. More than the preorder breds are gonna right back up to 600-700 bucks once these babys comeout

Depends how many pairs are made, jordans aren't really reselling like that anymore. JB has been producing a lot nowadays, personally I don't think it's worth tying up that money for over 2 months to potentially save like $25-$50 tops and that's only if you strike out. That's just me tho I understand people wanna know that their pair is locked up and don't have to worry on release day

Depends how many pairs are made, jordans aren't really reselling like that anymore. JB has been producing a lot nowadays, personally I don't think it's worth tying up that money for over 2 months to potentially save like $25-$50 tops and that's only if you strike out. That's just me tho I understand people wanna know that their pair is locked up and don't have to worry on release day
My friend, these are Nike Air Michael Jordan 1s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom