The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and copped these from JSFD on presale.....think there are lower prices out there but I like JSFD because if I change my mind I can get a refund anytime before......gonna try to cop on release day too but that's gonna be brutal.....

I went ahead and copped these from JSFD on presale.....think there are lower prices out there but I like JSFD because if I change my mind I can get a refund anytime before......gonna try to cop on release day too but that's gonna be brutal.....
Which site is that?

Was able to cop a pair of banned 1's for a good price this week..

Wont hurt as much if i miss out on these now

Just preordered. 

Glad I will not have to deal with the hassle on RD. 

I'm wondering if I should move my used 2013s or my DS 2013s. Hmmmmm.....

Hate to admit but I preordered awhile ago to cover my ***

Paid more than I wanted but sold a 2-3 GR I paid like nothing for and flipped em. Got 2 pairs preordered for $295 eAch. Doubt they come through tho :smh:

Deadlaced is $450 and ships 4-5 days after release, but then says may or may not arrive in time for Christmas :wow: :lol:
View media item 2082266
Not going through any preorders and hope it's not a mistake on my end. I just don't like to give away money or have it tied up with a possibility of it still not working out.

Last edited:
Hate to admit but I preordered awhile ago to cover my ***
Where did you pre order if you don't mind me asking?
Paid more than I wanted but sold a 2-3 GR I paid like nothing for and flipped em. Got 2 pairs preordered for $295 eAch. Doubt they come through tho :smh:

Ready to pull the trigger on preorder too but I need a reputable site that isn't gonna cancel my order come game day

Deadlaced is $450 and ships 4-5 days after release, but then says may or may not arrive in time for Christmas
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Not going through any preorders and hope it's not a mistake on my end. I just don't like to give away money or have it tied up with a possibility of it still not working out.
Better off paying resale than that price. Also after seeing people having their pre orders cancelled for the White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s I don't blame you. At least try before paying $400+.

There are gonna be a lot more preorder sites popping up that it will be hard to tell which is reputable and which are not. :smh:

I just hope that those of us who want them can actually have success at retail come the release date. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Is zadeh kicks legit? That's who I preordered from
I thought you knew something about them and the legitimacy from the grey market thread when you were discussing the Royals with a fellow member?

Last edited:
Retail only for me too. If I miss out I still got my banned's. I will not help resellers make money. I think I'll end up with a pair fir retail tho. [emoji]128526[/emoji] I have faith in my city

Retail only for me too. If I miss out I still got my banned's. I will not help resellers make money. I think I'll end up with a pair fir retail tho. [emoji]128526[/emoji] I have faith in my city
I'm gonna have to feed off your positive vibes for my city. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Same here, retail or bust for the Bred 1's.  I will drive all around town and enter 25 different raffles if I have to just to get 1 pair.

Same here, retail or bust for the Bred 1's.  I will drive all around town and enter 25 different raffles if I have to just to get 1 pair.

Exactly what I do. I go to all my spots and get my tick if i really want them. And if I don't win. At least 1 store will do fcfs. I'll wait as early as I can. But I'm afraid this release won't have fcfs option. We shall see what we see. And if I do fcfs, I'll wait and wait. Even if they don't have my size. I'll get what I can. Cuz i can resell for what there going for and my my correct size or size swap. Had to do that with my b&w's. A little tiring but it's worth it.

Yeah I'm just starting out collecting now.....so resellers for me for a bit until I get caught up with some of the earlier releases I missed that I want to collect....I will definitely put work in to try and cop a pair of these for retail....like I said earlier it's gonna be Mad Max brutal I have a feeling with these...

Is zadeh kicks legit? That's who I preordered from
I thought you knew something about them and the legitimacy from the grey market thread when you were discussing the Royals with a fellow member?

Idk maybe I'm confused, that was a long time ago

I paid with my Amex for a reason, something fishy and I get my money back :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom