The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are gonna be nuts just like the last release. I can't believe CHi's are pushing 500+ again, 1s just keep building steam.

Around here the metallics was only at footaction while the cybers and lettermans were everywhere and the unc were only at dtlr and a local sneaker boutique....1s are very bi polar out here lol

You can thank Kanye for that fam smh
post-46067-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-I-M2zI.gif

Dumbest comment are relating Jordans hype to Kanye West. Everybody who think this is a newbie. Been begging for Js since I had my first pair. Went with alternative brands and styles. Even cried a few times cause mom's wouldn't let me get Js for back to school. :rofl:

I think that the Bred 1 is going to be the first shoe that I camp for. If I do that am i going to get it or is there a chance that I could be paying resale prices? 

Getting_Busy_Since_89 Getting_Busy_Since_89 I thought you knew Kanye played for the Bulls :lol:

If I recall @BABYJS23 there was minimal hype over 1s until patent 1s dropped in NYC only. Then royal 1s released all star weekend like the white cement 88 3s and were floating around 350. All spiked up over time because of Jordan Brand and just overall hype back in 2012-2013 all sneakers limited hit a 1000 dollars. Even the other Og retro color ways.

Last edited:
If I recall @BABYJS23 there was minimal hype over 1s until patent 1s dropped in NYC only. Then royal 1s released all star weekend like the white cement 88 3s and were floating around 350. All spiked up over time because of Jordan Brand and just overall hype back in 2012-2013 all sneakers limited hit a 1000 dollars. Even the other Og retro color ways.
Them black/gold patents were crazy hyped. I remember passing on a $500 preorder :smh:

Makes me wonder if the DSM's weren't a collab and was just a navy patent 1, would they have been as hyped as the black/golds? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Them black/gold patents were crazy hyped. I remember passing on a $500 preorder :smh:

Makes me wonder if the DSM's weren't a collab and was just a navy patent 1, would they have been as hyped as the black/golds? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

#TheGame ppl will desire what they cannot have. I hate it because royals gym reds etc cost so much. But I'm loving getting current releases on discount :smokin

Last edited:
Lets hope September has great success stories for us who love the 1's [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji].

Them black/gold patents were crazy hyped. I remember passing on a $500 preorder
mean.gif

Imagine this:

Black, Metallic Gold, and White Air Jordan 1 REMASTERED 

I've been collecting sneakers for a long time. Of course, the G.O.A.T himself is the main influence for the shoes, but to deny the influence that some celebrities have had on certain shoes is kinda naive in my humble opinion. lol. To each their own I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Kanye West is huge in the fashion world. His influence has been huge even before the addidas yeezys. He made a lot of non-jordan buyers who were and still are into fashion trends get into liking the shoe. This shoe is recognized all over the world;for some it's because og Jordan, for more its because of Kanye West who is more of a star than mj at the moment.

Get it of the Jordan bubble and you'll see that the hype of some Jordan's have more top do with celebrities influence than Jordan himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom