The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the black/reds are still rumored? Where as it seems like the TB3s and Space Jam 11s are confirmed or no? Seems strange since it is only 3 months away. 

Ball sack leather was super disrespectful
mean.gif
Tumbled leather monstrosity on these is disrespectful to sacks everywhere. 
I'm with this guy. 01's feel terrible

Last edited:

Nice story

Better than reading argument about swoosh and scrotums :smh:

Nice story for a change :pimp: 0takusamsay 0takusamsay

Thanks ya'll I just wanted to share a lil. I cant wait for the upcoming 2016s, tumbled or not, Im in for 2. Not trying to wear my 94s into the ground like I did on my 85s haha. The 1st pair of 16s will be thoroughly abused with love. The 2nd pair shall be worn after but not much abuse will come their way. Just average wear.

Sidenote: I repped you all.

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the black/reds are still rumored? Where as it seems like the TB3s and Space Jam 11s are confirmed or no? Seems strange since it is only 3 months away. 
No confirmation from Nike yet, however it would seem like a major loss for Nike to pump all the samples and hype about a possible date and then not release them. People would be furious. I know I would be

Confirmed

Hence picture of the shies

Confirmed

I don't know man, I still feel like there is a little bit of skepticism. Maybe it's just me though, and this lack of info before 1 releases is the new norm. 

Confirmed

I don't know man, I still feel like there is a little bit of skepticism. Maybe it's just me though, and this lack of info before 1 releases is the new norm. 

I mean release is still 2 1/2 months away

More pictures and what nt will pop up. Really all that matters is when stores start receiving stock and we get some numbers.

But the shoes have been confirmed, style code, date, production.

I see a ton of people here tripping about the tumbled swoosh and I gotta say. It could be worse yall. Nike could of done the 2016 breds with all contrast stitching. Thatd be terrible.

More pictures and what nt will pop up. Really all that matters is when stores start receiving stock and we get some numbers.

True. Let's hope that 100k+ figure people were talking about was accurate. 

True. Let's hope that 100k+ figure people were talking about was accurate. 

That's all I'm looking forward to honestly, soon as dudes start posting stock numbers and they are decent I'll be happy.

Still thinking these will be limited as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom