The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still totally on the fence with these. I have the 2013's which are basically in perfect condition, so don't know if I should get or need these. Though I must say, my Chicago 1's from last year are soooo much more comfortable when compared to the 2013 Black/Red pair.

Still totally on the fence with these. I have the 2013's which are basically in perfect condition, so don't know if I should get or need these. Though I must say, my Chicago 1's from last year are soooo much more comfortable when compared to the 2013 Black/Red pair.

If you can cop at retail? Yes why not

Paying resell? Nah keep the 2013

So I might be able to get the banned 1. The seller wants 700 but I can make an offer for em but Im not sure what a good price will be. He showed me a few pictures of em, the sole has no noticeable heel drag but its dirty. The back heel is also scratched and scuffed. Heres the album link if anyone can help. Album below

Last edited:
Still never understood the swoosh on the 01

If they were leather, those would be in my collection already without a doubt

C'mon yall, im trying to save my cash for the 16' breds and yall giving me the 01' itch. Im over here looking for the 01' b/reds and royals now. I Just bought the 94s lol Im just waiting for those to be on my doorstep. I already have the royals but they are so beat and a size too big(sz14). Im trying to fight the impulse but yall making it tough.

Sidenote: Am I the only one here that likes the thinner sole on the 01s?

Last edited:
C'mon yall, im trying to save my cash for the 16' breds and yall giving me the 01' itch. Im over here looking for the 01' b/reds and royals now. I Just bought the 94s lol Im just waiting for those to be on my doorstep. I already have the royals but they are so beat and a size too big(sz14). Im trying to fight the impulse but yall making it tough.

Sidenote: Am I the only one here that likes the thinner sole on the 01s?
Don't, just save your money for the 2016 Version. You're already winning having the 1994 Version.

Honestly, its harder than you might think. Niketalk and frequenting the jordan 1 forums have placed a hold on me. Perfect example, before I joined NT I had the 94 chis and I was content with just having those. I also bought the 2013s when they first came out. So I didnt see a point to owning the 15s. Spending time on the 1 forums though and seeing all the pictures and all the constant discussion about em. I was persuaded, started actively hunting for the 15s found a best offer pair, base price: 380 and I talked the guy down to 350 free shipping. I have 85s b/reds and now 94s at first I was like Im cool off more breds but the 01s are now calling my name like "please suprduprsamsay, buy me. Im not being worn by anyone else" Imma try to fight the itch but its there now. Who am I kidding Im probably gonna buy the 01 breds in july. Only if I find a reasonable price though. Im just glad I have a full time job with benefits so it wont be too irresponsible to get another pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom