The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you basically stole what @babyJs23 wrote 2 days ago in another thread, you know the one you're banned from, and tried to reword it to make it sound original? :nerd:

C'mon b, the jig been up on you :smh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how is he going to steal a comment that someone else said if he's banned from that thread as you mentioned?

So you basically stole what @babyJs23 wrote 2 days ago in another thread, you know the one you're banned from, and tried to reword it to make it sound original? :nerd:

C'mon b, the jig been up on you :smh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how is he going to steal a comment that someone else said if he's banned from that thread as you mentioned?

Just because you're banned from a thread doesn't mean you can't "lurk" it.

Didn't know that. How can I lurk that thread when I'm banned? One of my fav. threads on here, and a little bummed I got banned as well

"I'll buy them on some nostalgia ish...but really wish they did it right."
roll.gif
This feels like NT 2 years ago where we used hold our noses and kop Js. Hope enough people want these so they are a decent trade bait. 

Last edited:
Log out, lurk.

I got banned from the 2013 banned thread but like a year after release. Miss my buddies from that thread. Remember posting the Walt pizza gif and that's how the pizza party start

[emoji]128549[/emoji]

If I get these cant wait to have em in hand.  I'm getting some angelus and making all the red areas pop. 

Last edited:
So you basically stole what @babyJs23 wrote 2 days ago in another thread, you know the one you're banned from, and tried to reword it to make it sound original?
nerd.gif

C'mon b, the jig been up on you
mean.gif
1. How did I steal the post if it's in my own words.

2. Everyone knows the date was wrong and the reason they were sent to outlets. Common knowledge.

3. I stated a reason why they were different to the 2011 version while he didn't.

My shoes, my life, my money haha it's like when the Varsity Red/White 6's released and there was a thread on how to make infrared paint.  I did that easily on a pair of Black/Infrared OG 6's.  I see no problem with it.  I'mma get 2 of em and practice on the other pair 

My shoes, my life, my money haha it's like when the Varsity Red/White 6's released and there was a thread on how to make infrared paint.  I did that easily on a pair of Black/Infrared OG 6's.  I see no problem with it.  I'mma get 2 of em and practice on the other pair 
raw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom