The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you live in Florida or some other place it's warm all year, no fall?
it depends i guess. Living in atl, fall officially began while it was still 80+ degrees. I see this release as a summer release. Might not wear until the fall though

You realize that's not for their listings right? You weren't even ooping. Probably trying to scoop flight club prices

I wasn't trying to "scoop" flight club prices. So you can post other people's listings just not your own? Just asking because it doesn't make much sense. Didn't know there was eBay listing etiquette :lol:

Last edited:
raw

Thank you for the new reaction images haha

You realize that's not for their listings right? You weren't even ooping. Probably trying to scoop flight club prices

I wasn't trying to "scoop" flight club prices. So you can post other people's listings just not your own? Just asking because it doesn't make much sense. Didn't know there was eBay listing etiquette :lol:
It's literally in the site's rules

One, I get its the rules and some don't know that and if you're on this site everyday peopl are posting auctions of deals all the time and don't get in trouble

Just saying. I have done it as well since I've seen it done. I don't have an eBay account or sell on eBay so I've never posted my own but people post live auction deals DAILY.

One, I get its the rules and some don't know that and if you're on this site everyday peopl are posting auctions of deals all the time and don't get in trouble

Just saying. I have done it as well since I've seen it done. I don't have an eBay account or sell on eBay so I've never posted my own but people post live auction deals DAILY.

I thought sharing eBay auctions and listings is okay as long as they're not your own. Most eBay listings are posted with " not my listing" preceding or following the link.

I thought sharing eBay auctions and listings is okay as long as they're not your own. Most eBay listings are posted with " not my listing" preceding or following the link.

Actually the rules are any live auction

I can post my auction and says it's not mine... ;-)

They will prob be draw but Let's hope for regular snkrs for added luck

Again, rather strike out that way than random selection through email because atleast throigh draw I know I'm taking the L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom