The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already tell these will be the first pair of kicks I cop that will cause my wife to get pissed off about spending so much money on sneakers. We just had our wedding and got back from honeymooning in Hawaii. We're up to our *** in debt. The breds will be copped. The CC will be charged. The wife will be mad.

Worth it :pimp:

I can already tell these will be the first pair of kicks I cop that will cause my wife to get pissed off about spending so much money on sneakers. We just had our wedding and got back from honeymooning in Hawaii. We're up to our *** in debt. The breds will be copped. The CC will be charged. The wife will be mad.

Good start :lol:

Just give her the good D and all will be forgiven lol

Worth it
pimp.gif
Guess I have to add putting up with my Dragon Ball Z and sneaker habit in my vows when I get married.

My definition of a classic is something that is recognized and is prevalent for years to come. For example, the White, Black, and Red 1s and Black and Red 1s (Varsity Red on retros) they are a classic and have been seen throughout the years, people who are not into sneakers know what they are. For music 2Pac All Eyez On Me and Nas Illmatic, still two of the best rap albums of all time. Some people still listen to them and people that don't know rap know what they are.
Let me add a perspective. Chicagos at one time were not "classics" nor alot of shoes. All eyez wasnt a classic at one time. At that time a nation of millions or raisin hell were classics. There are classics born everyday. And sorry but imho, all eyez is no classic to me. I could care less for any death row 2 pac. 2pacalypse now is my all time. Any album that starts off with "hard like an erec" and includes the track Words of Wisdom is a classic.

SBBs are and will be classics. Great design, great materials, and I'm almost sure they'll withstand the test of time since they are a 1

All this "classic" and "SBB" talk..

What happened here. Where does we go wrong? This release is literally one month away and we can't find any new info on banneds took talk about?

I think some of you need to look up the word classic. A shoe has to be released again to be a classic? Airsak you said illmatic was a classic album, correct? It's only released 1 time. Therefore your theory of a shoe being a classic is incorrect. Sorry to everyone else for reading this topic still, just got annoyed the last couple of pages. Back to the shoes on topic please

Last edited:
to me classic means it's timeless. no matter what era it is still impressive, coveted and stands out.

promac promac Illmatic actually released 3 times. '94, '04 and '14. OG, 10th anniversary and 20th anniversary respectively. Favorite artist, I have them all.

But yea, the classic sneaker talk is stupid anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom