The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get it twisted, it's all about the money. You think Nike is obsessively concerned about preserving the "hype" on a shoe that started the modern basketball sneaker industry? Nah, they'll be just fine whether they release these every year or every 10. If you look at the aggressive growth targets they have for the next several years you'll understand. Rest easy fellas, we'll all eat.

I do not receive any of the negative world war z talk :rofl: im manifesting myself a pair :wink:. (hopefully adi releases a new YB and causes hb's and resellers to have conniptions and fits)

Last edited:
I do not receive any of the negative world war z talk :rofl: im manifesting myself a pair :wink:. (hopefully adi releases a new YB and causes hb's and resellers to have conniptions and fits)

Yeezys don't release at 10am anyways :/

So kinda pointless

If they released same time, it "might" help but not muche

So kinda pointless

all the extra cash from flipping yeezys wont be in pp accts and a lot of people, not all, will make a choice. I dont receive your negativity today Satan. ;lol you've been adamant on negativity in almost every post.

i want 2 pear 
nthat.gif

So kinda pointless

all the extra cash from flipping yeezys wont be in pp accts and a lot of people, not all, will make a choice. I dont receive your negativity today Satan. ;lol you've been adamant on negativity in almost every post.

Are you talking to the right person? I haven't been negative at all :lol:

We ain't getting Breds

I hope it shatters people's dreams and they end up putting them in the vault come 2017
I'm sure

How long ago was that though

I'm sayi since its been announced, I've been optimistic we might be getting more pairs. No insane amount but more than were used to
That was my point, since day one you had a negative vibe to your posts. I do recall you being optimistic on there being more pairs, hence the most" and not all.

These are releasing on my Birthday and will be the best present ever if I can get them. Hopefully I can secure two pairs, if not one will do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom