The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be that guy but I'm going to be that guy, since we don't know the availability of these yet so could we all at least attempt to secure one pair instead of going after multiples. I know I shouldn't be worrying about how others spend their money or what not but at least let others get or have a chance to own these. I'm just keeping it real and viewing it from the point of view of others.

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy but I'm going to be that guy, since we don't know the availability of these yet so could we all at least attempt to secure one pair instead of going after multiples. I know I shouldn't be worrying about how others spend their money or what not but at least let others get or have a chance to own these. I'm just keeping it real and viewing it from the point of view of others.

This post made me laugh man lol. And I don't mean to be a d**k, but it really made me lol

Nah. I'm gonna put my work in and I hope to come away with at least 2.

I thought you flirted your way to your BM5s, why not on these?

These are going to be a Super GR, notification toggle is months up in advance.

What happened to a super gr?

These are going to be a Super GR, notification toggle is months up in advance.

View media item 2122287

Didn't say they still weren't. 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Imma prolly end up camping at APB and going full blown michael myers stalk mode at 330am...between that and my cell on top of girl hittin all those babyjs links failure is not an option...#ineversettle

AirSak: you already were That Guy before you even admitted it.

Back on topic, finally got enough money together for 2 pairs at retail price. But if I do strike out, I'll use that money for 1 pair at a cheap resale price and/or hopefully someone will be keen to trade for my SBBs.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

AirSak: you already were That Guy before you even admitted it.

Back on topic, finally got enough money together for 2 pairs at retail price. But if I do strike out, I'll use that money for 1 pair at a cheap resale price and/or hopefully someone will be keen to trade for my SBBs.
you better not trade your SBBs for these.

SBBs are different though. SBBs are an absolute classic and I think breds, will get retroed again before they even touch the SBBs.
A great colorway and has great materials, yes. A classic, no. Something can't become a classic after a year.

Last edited:
A great colorway and has great materials, yes. A classic, no. Something can't become a classic after a year.
what I am trying to say is that SBBs are going to be classics and stand out shoes. They are like seeing somebody walking around in raging Bulls.

Last edited:
what I am trying to say is that SBBs are going to be classics and stand out shoes.
When I think of classics shoes I think of shoes that have been seen throughout the years like: Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite 7s, White, Black, and Red 1s, White and Cement Grey 4s, Black and Cement Grey 3s. Those are classics.

I'm going to secure 1 pair then another and another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom