Can never have too many bred or black/red/white kicks imo lol. I have:

Chicago 1s
Fired Red 4s
Black Infrared 6s
Playoff 8s
Bred 11s
72-10 11s
Bred 12s

And theres still alot more I need to get. Black Cement 3s/4s, Fire Red 5s (Black Tongues), Raptor 7s, CHarcoal 9s, Shadow 10s, Bred 13s, Last Shot 14s, Bred 15s, Bred 16s, etc.

Never enough :lol:

I get we all got our preferences, and 12's are dope, but...

Skipping black/red 1's because of 12's?

Ain't no way in hell.
pre 30 nah i was all about 11s 12s and 13s but after 30 i have been in love with 1s so its all preference, which 12 is it anyway?

In store very few release

But they do release 1s online.

Like I mentioned a few pages back, Sobe soles got 3 FSR... Do they get them direct from Nike? If so then places could be getting more pairs because I remember most places barely even get 1 FSR for the 2013

Black Toes have almost certainly made this shoe a pass for me now.

It's just a much cleaner look.

Not true. Finishline got UNCs cause that's where I copped mine. Also the Chi slander in here is so offensive :smh:. A lot of the same dudes was singing a different tune last summer though.

Exactly. The remastered Chicagos were absolute perfection. Looks, quality and fit.

Red sockliner is trash
Do you like em cuz Kanye? Cuz the max orange joints were a let down in hand. The samples were better.

This.

Lol my mom was still buying me kicks when the Max Oranges dropped, I was like 14-15. She said she would get them for me, never did :smh:

Red sockliner is trash
Do you like em cuz Kanye? Cuz the max orange joints were a let down in hand. The samples were better.
i liked them from the jump lol. I only found the Kanye pic on tumble recently and even thought it was Photoshoped. I liked the infrared patent leather samples but the release was cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom