The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second pair came in a day early from DTLR. Not as nice as my first pair, but glad they made it an easy decision on which pair to rock. Was waiting on this pair to come in before I even laced my first lol. My first pair was a preorder, second was for retail online. My first time going after 1s. Been lurking in the 1 threads for a minute and y'all aint playing - the struggle is real for this model. Feel very fortunate to come out with a pair for retail, especially in this CW.

As much as I hate resellers and never resold in my life, complaining about it doesn't necessarily make things better it's not like the reseller will think "Oh dang, he's right I shouldn't resell because all these people who actually want this shoe can't have them, now I feel bad".

This is the selfish reseller NT, not the early 2000s Nt

That's what I'm saying. I still can't get over the "sneaker heads" from today compared to 2001. Dudes today don't weren't even around back then.

Exactly. I didnt hear or see all this multiple copping defense and price talk of shoes going up/down THAT much when I joined. All these extra pairs available talk and scooping them up wasnt blown up in todays proportions.

Everybody who wasnt around then and are now could ask campers like "why are you camping for shoes?" are going to realize about how a limited or really popular high demand item can be resold for more than its worth.

I really dont think a normal person wants like 5 or 6 pairs just to keep when obviously he can make some "deals" with his extra inventory. Resell or trade.

Or you can be a normal consumer and buy 1,2 pairs while letting the other "sneakerheads" or people who really demand to keep or wear this shoe.

Its just that some people feel that since they have more time, more $, more internet speed, more clever computing/cell phone techniques, more hookups, more info than others they can take advantage of those who dont have such capabilities

UNC resell is dead bro

Prices vary from 175-230

The UNC pair I scored last week at my boutique with my Breds was 180 cash so $20 over retail.

Working on 2 other UNC pairs for 185 shipped.

Hustlin for deals on Jordan 1s is tiring work sometimes [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Yeah the UNC 1s fell off HARD, it's funny how they actually sold out and were hyped on day one though haha. Good for me though, being a Carolinian resident.

That's exactly the type of **** I'm talking about. A bunch of immature little ***** in the shoe/reselling game. **** outta here.

yawns

giphy.gif

Last edited:
UNC resell is dead bro

Prices vary from 175-230

The UNC pair I scored last week at my boutique with my Breds was 180 cash so $20 over retail.

Working on 2 other UNC pairs for 185 shipped.

Hustlin for deals on Jordan 1s is tiring work sometimes [emoji]128554[/emoji]
damn good price :wow:

Last edited:
As much as I hate resellers and never resold in my life, complaining about it doesn't necessarily make things better it's not like the reseller will think "Oh dang, he's right I shouldn't resell because all these people who actually want this shoe can't have them, now I feel bad".

Them resellers like
giphy.gif

While doing this
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom