The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. Keep gettin my hopes up for nothing. Found a cl listing for 250, msg them, says they sold earlier today. Another guy had one only tried on for 230, msg back n forth, then he goes mia. Must not be meant to be.. It's hard to drop 300+ with so many releases on the horizon.

replace ovo ten with some black cement 3s and that's pretty much all you need.
its been 5 years since black cement 3s last released so they going to be retroed soon. I would be sick if i paid $400-500 resale for a pair and then the retro with nike air on the back comes out

So I couldn't find a good deal on '13 pair and decided to pull on the trade for my WC3 88 for two of these. One pair arrived today. Looks good so far but just wanted to get a LC as well. 

Last edited:
its been 5 years since black cement 3s last released so they going to be retroed soon. I would be sick if i paid $400-500 resale for a pair and then the retro with nike air on the back comes out
Hopefully Nike air is next

So I couldn't find a good deal on '13 pair and decided to pull on the trade for my WC3 88 for two of these. One pair arrived today. Looks good so far but just wanted to get a LC as well. 
Literally was looking for the same trade lol

It took 2 mins to delete all those pics :rolleyes :smh: :smh: :smh:

PLEASE PUT ALL LC PICS IN A SPOILER FROM NOW ON

We the same size bro so that pair is 1000% Legit :smokin :smokin

Wow the rest of september is laughable AF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trash, pure trash
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
You know it'll be people copping them and being like "THEY LOOK GOOD IN PERSON, IF YOU SLEEPING I FEEL BAD FOR YOU", "All the hypebeasts didn't cop", "The Quality is A1" 

To make themselves feel better for spending their rent money on garbage

It took 2 mins to delete all those pics
eyes.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

PLEASE PUT ALL LC PICS IN A SPOILER FROM NOW ON

We the same size bro so that pair is 1000% Legit
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Done. Lets see how many responses I get now. Why are you downloading them? Open link in a new tab. Thanks for the check. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Done. Lets see how many responses I get now. Why are you downloading them? Open link in a new tab. Thanks for the check. Much appreciated.

I'm not downloading them and I think people hate when they have to scroll a whole page. Plus so people don't qoute the same post over again.

Other than that :smokin [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom