The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban necessities with sick Banned Wall pic!!

They got all the bot masters and resellers on Payroll, I swear! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think so.
They even have pairs of the Yeezy V2 Beluga solars in hand.

Yeah, I was a re-seller. But I wasn't stockin' 10 pairs of the same shoe let alone 20-30, then postin' it on social media talkin' bout I got em on deck for triple the retail price, OR postin' pics of real J's on social media but shippin' out fakes instead. 

I bought 5 pairs of OG '97 Flu Games or 5 pairs of OG Playoff 12s, kept one maybe two pairs for myself, sometimes Pops would keep a pair. I then sold the remaining extra pairs for around $60-75 above retail at my parents' five store locations while I was a college student. Karma? I highly doubt it. I was never greedy. But one thing I wasn't doing was putting up rape prices or cheating people with fakes and dishonesty like some are doing on all kinds of sites (eg, Grailed, Kixify, IG, etc)

Real.

Resellers these days make me sick.

Doubt it lol I expect those to resell as much as the UNCs, which I think aren't that high right? 

UNC resell is dead bro

Prices vary from 175-230

The UNC pair I scored last week at my boutique with my Breds was 180 cash so $20 over retail.

Working on 2 other UNC pairs for 185 shipped.

Hustlin for deals on Jordan 1s is tiring work sometimes [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Last edited:
Seriously folks, if you already have like 4-5 pairs there is no more need to cop on a future restock. Put yo got damn greed aside and sell your stock first. Simply let others who have no pairs get their chance. 

Some of you clowns are straight bordering on gluttony with these kicks its makin' people sick to their stomachs. I swear if my brother and my godson don't get their pairs on the next restock and If I ever see another re-seller again with like 20+ pairs I may have to bust out the AK for other peeps' sake and put an end to the madness 

This is the selfish reseller NT, not the early 2000s Nt

There were times when one could fetch double the price on popular sizes of the OG 12s after they sold out. I didn't feel the need to charge $250-300 because I was all about moving them quickly. $200 out the door and my stock flew off the shelves, and of course it helped tremendously that my folks had 5 sportswear stores.

A lot of resellers on Craigslist in my area who posted their Banned 1s for $350-400 on the 9/3 STILL have their ad up to this day at the same price. Which means, their 1s are sitting.

And no, it's not that easy to simply come home from the office at 7:30 at night, skip our daily family dinner at the dining room table, skip my kids' activities, grab the wife and tell all of em, "Let's go get some raffle tickets for some Jordans at 4-5 different malls til 9pm at night and don't worry about your homework." LOL

And oh btw, if we strike out, honey why don't you go ahead and create 3 separate accounts for you and the kids, upload the credit card info, and everyone get up at 6:45 am on Saturday morning and make sure you're ready to enter the Nike draw not to mention click as fast as you can on all the other footsites so you can attempt to beat the bots for the next 3-4 hours while using your iPhone, laptop, tablet, and desktop computer."    LOL you gotta be kidding right
Well than you'll be going the resale route. No need to complain about it just live with it obviously there's NOTHING u can do.
I already got a pair homie. At MSRP, without tax.

Nah, ol boy said anybody over 34 should die if they still buy jordans 
laugh.gif
Cool two more years and I'll be dead.

My brother and I wear different sizes. Which is why I've been on the hunt to help my brother get a pair for retail or even $200, which is the most he or I would pay.

Unfortunately, my plug couldn't deliver on two pairs even though I asked for two. 
Sell your pair for resale then buy his for resale.
Brother of the year award

That's what I'm saying. I still can't get over the "sneaker heads" from today compared to 2001. Dudes today don't weren't even around back then.

:smh: :rolleyes

Dude, shut the hell up

I was in second grade in 2001

You think I knew what the **** NikeTalk was or how to use a computer back then

No, I was too busy drinking apple juice, pulling ponytails, eating Elmer's glue, picking my nose and wiping it under a ****** desk.

Didn't give a damn about shoes either until 2011

I didn't know NT existed until 2013 and I lurked a whole year before officially joining in 2014.

So yeah I'm a new age NTer and proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom