The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my pair from SNKRS. my production date is really early. 03/17/16 - 05/28/16. Anyone else got a similar date?

Hey that's my birthday [emoji]128517[/emoji] 3/17 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You got a money pair [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

90s and early 2000, you were probably still using MySpace then 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I was a re-seller. But I wasn't stockin' 10 pairs of the same shoe let alone 20-30, then postin' it on social media talkin' bout I got em on deck for triple the retail price, OR postin' pics of real J's on social media but shippin' out fakes instead. 

I bought 5 pairs of OG '97 Flu Games or 5 pairs of OG Playoff 12s, kept one maybe two pairs for myself, sometimes Pops would keep a pair. I then sold the remaining extra pairs for around $60-75 above retail at my parents' five store locations while I was a college student. Karma? I highly doubt it. I was never greedy. But one thing I wasn't doing was putting up rape prices or cheating people with fakes and dishonesty like some are doing on all kinds of sites (eg, Grailed, Kixify, IG, etc)
Maybe people are just getting what the market is. I mean you were at the time. So your telling me if those same og flu games were selling at $200 above retail u still would have sold at $60- $75 above? No u would have sold what they are worth. It is harder to get shoes now but complaining on a blog to us will get u nothing. Just take your wife and kids to the mall on a Monday enter them all. If u can't make it to the mall on Monday enter your entire family in the snkrs raffle. If you don't win at any of those then pay resell. That's really all she wrote

Urban necessities with sick Banned Wall pic!!

They got all the bot masters and resellers on Payroll, I swear! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know this probably isn't the thread but why does Sole Martyr hate NT so much. He be throwing so much shade on twitter it's ridiculous shawty lol

Urban necessities with sick Banned Wall pic!!

They got all the bot masters and resellers on Payroll, I swear! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Saw that pic...  Dang! 

Hey that's my birthday [emoji]128517[/emoji] 3/17 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You got a money pair [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]
That's my birthday too! 

just asked this i the official 1 thread, but this one is moving much faster...

is 360 shipped for ds white LM 1s a deal i need to jump on like immediately?

myspace wasnt until mid 2000s youngin , 90s and early 2000s was blackplanet.
Yeah I wasnt in "social media in the 90s.  I was in HS late 90s.  It was MIRC and AOL then social media.  Thanks for calling me young 
smokin.gif

just asked this i the official 1 thread, but this one is moving much faster...

is 360 shipped for ds white LM 1s a deal i need to jump on like immediately?

At this point man, yeah.

The stock has dried up on DS pairs, and even more so for non stripped pairs.

Last edited:
There were times when one could fetch double the price on popular sizes of the OG 12s after they sold out. I didn't feel the need to charge $250-300 because I was all about moving them quickly. $200 out the door and my stock flew off the shelves, and of course it helped tremendously that my folks had 5 sportswear stores.

A lot of resellers on Craigslist in my area who posted their Banned 1s for $350-400 on the 9/3 STILL have their ad up to this day at the same price. Which means, their 1s are sitting.

And no, it's not that easy to simply come home from the office at 7:30 at night, skip our daily family dinner at the dining room table, skip my kids' activities, grab the wife and tell all of em, "Let's go get some raffle tickets for some Jordans at 4-5 different malls til 9pm at night and don't worry about your homework." LOL

And oh btw, if we strike out, honey why don't you go ahead and create 3 separate accounts for you and the kids, upload the credit card info, and everyone get up at 6:45 am on Saturday morning and make sure you're ready to enter the Nike draw not to mention click as fast as you can on all the other footsites so you can attempt to beat the bots for the next 3-4 hours while using your iPhone, laptop, tablet, and desktop computer."    LOL you gotta be kidding right

Last edited:

Yeah, I was a re-seller. But I wasn't stockin' 10 pairs of the same shoe let alone 20-30, then postin' it on social media talkin' bout I got em on deck for triple the retail price, OR postin' pics of real J's on social media but shippin' out fakes instead. 

I bought 5 pairs of OG '97 Flu Games or 5 pairs of OG Playoff 12s, kept one maybe two pairs for myself, sometimes Pops would keep a pair. I then sold the remaining extra pairs for around $60-75 above retail at my parents' five store locations while I was a college student. Karma? I highly doubt it. I was never greedy. But one thing I wasn't doing was putting up rape prices or cheating people with fakes and dishonesty like some are doing on all kinds of sites (eg, Grailed, Kixify, IG, etc)
damn I miss them days when sneaker resell was $100 or less, yeah the game all messed up now. I dont even know how it got to this point. Js were more limited and dudes just were not as greedy back then. you make your extra $100 and keep it moving.

There were times when one could fetch double the price on popular sizes of the OG 12s after they sold out. I didn't feel the need to charge $250-300 because I was all about moving them quickly. $200 out the door and my stock flew off the shelves, and of course it helped tremendously that my folks had 5 sportswear stores.

A lot of resellers on Craigslist in my area who posted their Banned 1s for $350-400 on the 9/3 STILL have their ad up to this day at the same price. Which means, their 1s are sitting.

And no, it's not that easy to simply come home from the office at 7:30 at night, skip our daily family dinner at the dining room table, skip my kids' activities, grab the wife and tell all of em, "Let's go get some raffle tickets for some Jordans at 4-5 different malls til 9pm at night and don't worry about your homework." LOL

And oh btw, if we strike out, honey why don't you go ahead and create 3 separate accounts for you and the kids, upload the credit card info, and everyone get up at 6:45 am on Saturday morning and make sure you're ready to enter the Nike draw not to mention click as fast as you can on all the other footsites so you can attempt to beat the bots for the next 3-4 hours while using your iPhone, laptop, tablet, and desktop computer."    LOL you gotta be kidding right
you can enter your wife and kids in the nike raffle , you just need their accounts and you good. They dont have to do anything. but your right about everything else.

I know this probably isn't the thread but why does Sole Martyr hate NT so much. He be throwing so much shade on twitter it's ridiculous shawty lol

probably got butt hurt for getting banned

happens everytime

i remember that one oompa loompa looking dude with the **** niketalk shirt lol

like who goes out their way to make a shirt like that unless they emotionally disturbed?

uhoh my banned 1's toe box might be too small :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom