THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Adoree // Willis // Sid Jones // Xavier Woods // Jeremy Sprinkle // Tedric Thompson // Fred Ross // Seth Russell

Really like this mock (1- last round)

Cost the Chiefs # 27, #91 & next year's 1st presumably going to be in 2nd half of the 1st round to move up to 10...

I'm curious what it would cost to get a 2nd 1st rounder in the last 5-10 picks, or the first 5-10 picks in the 2nd

King will be there Day 2.... I'd sacrifice almost the rest of the draft just to get him...

There isn't enough DBs left to fill the gaping hole of this team (King, Awuzie, Moreau & Wilson) Those guys will not last 20+ picks..

I like the pick, we needed to address the pass rush or secondary. You can argue which was a bigger need but there seems to be a bit more depth on the secondary side of this draft.

However if I'm Jerry or Steven I'm trying to move up into the early 2nd and grab King while he's still there.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Taco... But not when all your other options at DB are getting taken, and a guy with a lot of flex ability is still there.

But currently, 1 injury in the Secondary and we're playing Practice Squad players...

They better trade everything to get King

Last edited:
But now that we've taken Taco.... Gotta move Crawford back to 3 Technique..

Taco - DLaw - Irving - Mayowa - Tapper
Crawford - Collins - Paea - Thornton

Probably shouldn't address DLine again until about Round 4 : I'd go Jeremiah Ledbetter or Tanoh Kpassagnon if either is there

Still have to trade up to have any shot at any of those guys other than probably Sidney...

This Year's 2nd, Next Year's 2nd to get from 60 to about 34-35 and have our pick of them all (Packers should be going RB & Seahawks need to go OL)...

And I get trading a Next Year's 2nd isn't optimal, but we'll likely have an extra 4, 2 extra 5ths & extra 6th to work with to try to get back into the 2nd next year or early 3rd if need be, but with all the extra money we'll have on the cap, we shouldn't have many needs.

I'd stay away from Teez in the 2nd... Not a 1st round guy dropping to the 2nd because of bad character, he's a 2nd/3rd round guy already. If he's available in the 4th, then you take him.

(By cap savings, I'm strictly talking about Witten's contract being cut in half and the money we're saving not having to pay Romo a full contract)

Last edited:
I don't think they would be still there though. Or at least any that can make an immediate impact.... Like suavament3 listed.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom