THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

In his defense (no pun) it worked the first time we played them on 3rd downs. That first half offensive play calling was suspect.

In his defense (no pun) it worked the first time we played them on 3rd downs. That first half offensive play calling was suspect.

This. Felt like we didn't have a clear game plan in the 1st half.
Marinelli def isn't to blame.
Without him teams would be hanging 30 plus on us.

Marinelli is the best coach on this staff. :lol:

Ain't his fault we've given him chicken **** on the DL and asked him to make a 5* meal.

Did you watch the game? I don't care what Marinelli did during the regular season.

35 seconds left and the defense allows a FG. This is on the defense.

How did that 3 man rush work on 3rd and 20. Rodgers ran around waiting for someone to come open.

3rd and 20 and they pick up 35 yards! 35 Yards!

Last edited:
Great season capped by an epic game. We loss but the future is looking bright :smokin

Last edited:
Jones was looking lost on that last catch, coaches can't play the game. There's some things during the flow of the play that you have to see.

I know everyone is mad that we loss, but we werent even "supposed" to be in the playoffs since Romo went out so early. Im just glad that we have a bright future, and with a few pieces on D we will be back...

Im not eem mad...

It wasn't for nothing, our young players got experience in the bright lights for the future. We got the opportunity to see what we need in the offseason to make it to the next level. We go 7-9 or worse and we're back to a bunch of scrambled puzzle pieces.

It wasn't for nothing, our young players got experience in the bright lights for the future. We got the opportunity to see what we need in the offseason to make it to the next level. We go 7-9 or worse and we're back to a bunch of scrambled puzzle pieces.
True. Hopefully Jaylon Smith can help us next season. It would be dope if we can get a 1st for Romo.

Tough loss, especially after coming all the way back.

Jerruh needs to revamp the defense like he's done with the O-line.

Don't matter who the players are on defense if your strategy is to rush 3 players.

You can have Reggie White in the game, if he is getting double teamed because your idiot coach thinks it's a good idea to have a 3 man rush, it doesn't matter.

I blame me too.

Probably won't go to anymore playoff games :lol: boys are 2-9 when I'm in attendance

Looking back at the game. We def got out-coached.
Our offensive play calling was ****.
We tried to do too much. It was like we had no game plan on offense.

Throwing a 15 yard pass on 3 and 2 on the opening drive inside the red zone.
Throwing 3 straight passes before the half from the 15.
Throwing a screen on 2 and 1.
Spiking the ball with 1 minutes left instead of calling a timeout to win the game.
That's all on coaching.

Looking back at the game. We def got out-coached.
Our offensive play calling was ****.
We tried to do too much. It was like we had no game plan on offense.

Throwing a 15 yard pass on 3 and 2 on the opening drive inside the red zone.
Throwing 3 straight passes before the half from the 15.
Throwing a screen on 2 and 1.
Spiking the ball with 1 minutes left instead of calling a timeout to win the game.
That's all on coaching.

BINGO, offense could've set the tone early like they've done most of the year. They got too cute too early. I'm just glad we didn't try those dumb reverses.

Also that 3 man rush with a spy is absolutely awful. The spy does nothing because Aaron Rodgers throws the ball over the spy's head. At least have that guy rush or cover, not just stand there and let the ball go over his head for a completion.

Back
Top Bottom