The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Btw, don't fall for the trap of picking Cornell over Temple. Its the sexy pick but trust me, Temple is going to win that game

Originally Posted by VCXV

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CertifiedSW wrote:

venom lyrix wrote:

VCXV wrote:Huskies couldn't have gotten a better draw I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!

what in gods name makes you so confident against a great Marquette team?

I do admit that Marquette is good, but the Huskies have been playing great these past few weeks. What I don't get though is how Cal got an 8 seed

Like Marquette Hasn't Played Great These Past Few Weeks.

What makes me confident is both these schools play a very similar style of ball, but I believe UW has more depth and dependable big men. Word up to Digger Phelps who is also smelling this upset.
or maybe your just a homer. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
5am6oody72 wrote:

!*%$ the selection committee. Not watching the tournament this year this is some #+@#.
Stop trying to act hard. You're going to watch either way.
EightysBaby wrote:
Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Winthrop will eliminate Duke (wishful thinking)

Wow, Cal did make it.
You're joking right?
indifferent.gif

Duke gone easily blow past Winthrop.
I said wishful thinking dummy.
Shut the #$+@ up.
Guy realized he misread so his rebuttal was just "shut up"
laugh.gif

kingkb34 wrote:

Also %$#! the NCAA Committee for putting every Big Ten team on Friday...
smh.gif

I know you would probably like to watch them all live, but you can watch them all back on the NCAA March Madness on Demand player. That's what I'm planning to do at least.

RoOk wrote:

My Final 4:
Kansas
Syracuse
Texas
Nova

Reaction?

All i'm going to say is how are you going to give youngmoney a hard time about being wild with his picks when you got Texas in your Final 4
laugh.gif
...what have they done in the past month to warrant a Final Four berth from you? I'm curious.

^ I don't know, i just felt like coming up with a crazy upset
pimp.gif

I switched my picks after getting back the feedback from you guys. I swear if Texas really does pull the upset though....
eek.gif

A&M vs. Baylor in Houston for a trip to the Final Four...
pimp.gif

Won't happen, but it would be NUTS...

UNLV gets the 8/9 death trap with Kansas waiting in the 2nd Rd if we win
smh.gif
just like 08

i entered my bracket in the yahoo league
pimp.gif

Syracuse Vs Kentucky in my title game after doing some rethinking.

Would be a dream matchup
pimp.gif

Btw, i need some help picking between this Ok State vs G-Tech game in a 7-10 showdown. I'm literally stuck 50-50.

Who did ya pick?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

RoOk wrote:
I'm down. I have picked 5 brackets 100% 
pimp.gif
.....(Waits to get bombarded by users)

But honestly im down: Rook2legend
I'm just going to leave this in here...
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

It was a joke doggie! Notice the statement in the parenthesis & the "But honestly" part Lol

Anybody got any info on Xavier? Haven't seen them much this year but I know they always have a decent squad (I remember a few years back when they almost took down the Ohio St. team featuring Oden and Conley in the second round).

Also, if Colton Iverson gets "dunked on" by Jordan Crawford I don't want him to be confiscating any tapes to get rid of the footage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Marquette
pimp.gif

thought they would get a 5 seed, then to play Washington...tough draw

I don't know.  PAC-10 is garbage this year.  Might be close but I can't see Marquette losing this one.

Originally Posted by JPZx

5am6oody72 wrote:
!*%$ the selection committee. Not watching the tournament this year this is some #+@#.
Stop trying to act hard. You're going to watch either way.

1. How is it "hard" for me to say that? I don't have a chance of being hurt if I don't watch the tourney or something
laugh.gif

2. Ok boss. How do you know if I'm gonna watch it or not? I'll be plenty busy with work, and I would have had to make sacrifices to watch the games anyways (although I was willing to do that). I'm overreacting a bit but it's not like I'm gonna be sitting at home with my eyes closed while my roommates watch, it's not gonna be hard to not put it on my laptop
laugh.gif

I'm calling in one of these days... more than likely friday, my boss is just going to have to honor it.
laugh.gif

How is kansas the #1 overall seed and get the hardest bracket?
eek.gif

I think the West will have the most lower seeds advancing

Dukes bracket
pimp.gif
.. That potentialouisville game looks kinda dangerous tho
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom