The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

laugh.gif
Terps makin' the final four.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by VCXV

Huskies couldn't have gotten a better draw
pimp.gif
I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!
what in gods name makes you so confident against a great Marquette team?

I do admit that Marquette is good, but the Huskies have been playing great these past few weeks. What I don't get though is how Cal got an 8 seed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i tend to pick wildly so i no ill get flamed but whatever

Wild picks caused me to have the number 1 bracket at my school the year George Mason made it to the Final Four.

Last year I did the same thing and my bracket was some %$$$.
laugh.gif

ima wait till the vegas lines come out before i do my bracket...hopefully thats by Tuesday...which it should be

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!

I do admit that Marquette is good, but the Huskies have been playing great these past few weeks. What I don't get though is how Cal got an 8 seed
grin.gif

Like Marquette Hasn't Played Great These Past Few Weeks.

I do admit that Marquette is good, but the Huskies have been playinggreat these past few weeks. What I don't get though is how Cal got an 8seed

because playing great in the pac10 is all that hard this year....

Originally Posted by RoOk

My Final 4:
Kansas
Syracuse
Texas
Nova

Reaction?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either UK or WVU is coming out of that region, Texas could and probably will lose in the 1st round.

I can't imagine anyone of a fan of a team in the Midwest is pleased. I know I'm not.

Brutal.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif

grin.gif

seriously...and Big East > cottenelle Pac 10

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CertifiedSW wrote:

venom lyrix wrote:

VCXV wrote:Huskies couldn't have gotten a better draw I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!

What makes me confident is both these schools play a very similar style of ball, but I believe UW has more depth and dependable big men. Word up to Digger Phelps who is also smelling this upset.

Man i swear filling out these brackets can turn your hairs gray smh

Edit: Btw, i went back with UK vs Syracuse in the Championship game. Lol

Nobody ever said Pac X > Big East. I agree the Big East is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than the PAC in basketball this season. I'm just saying I personally believe UW has a slight edge over Marquette in what appears to be a very fun game to watch with two uptempo defense-equates to-offense type teams. Both play man defense. Both have guards that love to drive and dish out to the 3. Both have relatively small teams in comparison to others, but capitalize on that asset. Both made it to the dance last year and have some experience. I'm just saying I think the Huskies can go deeep on their bench and that will eventually tire out the Golden Eagles in a game that may come down the the wire. Thats all. To each their own, but in now way was I insinuating the pac was better than the big east. That conference was STACKED this year and every one of those 8 teams deserved to be in. Good luck to MU fans, were just glad UW hit the upswing and won out to make it to the tourney, hopefully they can ride that momentum because I think they got a good draw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
5am6oody72 wrote:

!*%$ the selection committee. Not watching the tournament this year this is some #+@#.
Stop trying to act hard. You're going to watch either way.
EightysBaby wrote:
Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Winthrop will eliminate Duke (wishful thinking)

Wow, Cal did make it.
You're joking right?
indifferent.gif

Duke gone easily blow past Winthrop.
I said wishful thinking dummy.
Shut the #$+@ up.
Guy realized he misread so his rebuttal was just "shut up"
laugh.gif

kingkb34 wrote:

Also %$#! the NCAA Committee for putting every Big Ten team on Friday...
smh.gif

I know you would probably like to watch them all live, but you can watch them all back on the NCAA March Madness on Demand player. That's what I'm planning to do at least.

RoOk wrote:

My Final 4:
Kansas
Syracuse
Texas
Nova

Reaction?

All i'm going to say is how are you going to give youngmoney a hard time about being wild with his picks when you got Texas in your Final 4
laugh.gif
...what have they done in the past month to warrant a Final Four berth from you? I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom