The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by Statis22

I woulda thought Va Tech was more in than Florida. They were one of the last teams in and got a 10. Wow.
Both of them didn't deserve it but V.Tech had the 3rd worst schedule in the nation so that killed them in the end along with a very weak ACC this year.

V.Tech has to go about scheduling differently. I rather have 6-7 good losses rather than 20+ wins over bums.

This. Dudes think by playing east early on they'll stockpile wins but at the end of the season...There left out.

I didn't get to watch too much of either of these teams.

But can somebody explain to me why Florida got in and Mississippi State did not?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by woody2626

I S H Smith of Wake can keep up with bledsoe or Wall, Wall just has the height on him. If Wake beats Texas, They have the height and speed to beat Kentucky.
laugh.gif
I-sh Smith???? he's not keeping up with anybody.

how many Wake games have you seen lately? no way they are winning a tournament game.

it's edits his name

and I was at every home game this year and at the ACC Tournament. It's not the players, it's the coaching and He has been the one consistency during this rough stretch. Aminu is the one that hasn't done a thing. The same could be said about Texas and they way they have played. Number 1 to unranked?

Wake needs to fire Gaudio ASAP

Originally Posted by woody2626

I S H Smith of Wake can keep up with bledsoe or Wall, Wall just has the height on him. If Wake beats Texas, They have the height and speed to beat Kentucky.
Ishmael Smith is garbage. Wake will not make any noise. They lack the heart and enthusiasm to do that. You're right about Aminu though. He plays as if he doesn't even want to be there anymore.

But can somebody explain to me why Florida got in and Mississippi State did not?
I'm guessing they went on OOC schedule. They finished the same in conference as well as Miss. State defeating Florida the other day.

Allen and Ecook... What are your thoughts on Siena's draw?

I think they're in great position to possibly win 2 games... Looks a lot better than last year IMO.

damn i wish Miss St could have pulled it off today.

Kansas got screwed with their draw, they have some tough teams in there.

Cant wait until Thursday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lets get an NT ESPN bracket thing going...

nerd.gif

i just saw that wildcat started one on yahoo...everyone just join that one.

league ID: 49093
password: onions

if people still want an ESPN one too, we could...but yahoo should be fine

Miss St. had a few bad losses to Rider, Western Ky, Bama, Arkansas and didn't have any big wins.

UF's only bad loss was to UGA add to that they did beat Mich. St when they were #2 earlier in the year.

And
laugh.gif
@ VT complaining, they don't deserve to be in with that cake %%! schedule. SOS of 162 
sick.gif
sick.gif

How does Kansas get the toughest bracket and Duke gets the easiest? Makes no sense.

And Jennifer Hudson should NOT be replacing Luther Vandross for the One Shining Moment song.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I didn't get to watch too much of either of these teams.

Because  honestly, Florida beat Tennessee and Michigan State. That's why.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Miss St. had a few bad losses to Rider, Western Ky, Bama, Arkansas and didn't have any big wins.

UF's only bad loss was to UGA add to that they did beat Mich. St when they were #2 earlier in the year.
Florida lost to Richmond, Southa Alabama, South Carolina, AND Mississippi State...and lost 4 outta their last 5.  what the hell are you talking about?

VTech should've gotten in over wake....wake finished losing 5 outta 6 cmon....they let unc beat them at home....
laugh.gif
....and unc my squad

aminu might not be ready but you can tell he's leaving @woody

Thanks Mamba MVP & Wizard.

I saw Miss. State in OT against Kentucky and when they handed Florida that' L'.

It caused some confusion.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

"SEC coach of the year Kevin Stallings" ... what a joke.

really? why's that? Second best team in the league, did better than expected.

Why is Calipari the best coach in the SEC this year?

Damn miss St. got shafted. Richmond was shook looking at the last part of the Bracket. louisville got me shook.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

"SEC coach of the year Kevin Stallings" ... what a joke.

really? why's that? Second best team in the league, did better than expected.

Why is Calipari the best coach in the SEC this year?

did y'all really do better than expected, tho?  Stallings is a great coach, but come on.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

VTech should've gotten in over wake....wake finished losing 5 outta 6 cmon....they let unc beat them at home....
laugh.gif
....and unc my squad

aminu might not be ready but you can tell he's leaving @woody
Wake beat Xavier, Richmond, Gonzaga, and Maryland though... VT not only didn't beat anybody, they didnt PLAY anybody. their SOS was like 344 out of 347
sick.gif

Wake should be in, just because nobody else deserves it in this weak field. however, they will get ROLLED by Texas.

Back
Top Bottom