The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Miss St. had a few bad losses to Rider, Western Ky, Bama, Arkansas and didn't have any big wins.

UF's only bad loss was to UGA add to that they did beat Mich. St when they were #2 earlier in the year.
Florida lost to Richmond, Southa Alabama, South Carolina, AND Mississippi State...and lost 4 outta their last 5.  what the hell are you talking about?

I forgot about South Alabama. Richmond is in the tournament, and South Carolina beat UK and Vandy this year so....and they beat Miss St in the regular season

Maybe it's better summed up as SEC East >>>>> SEC West this year. 

that's fine.  but south carolina is a bad loss, no matter how you slice it...they're awful.

Huskies couldn't have gotten a better draw
pimp.gif
I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!

final four i got

west virginia
michigan state
villanova
kansas state

with west virginia beating michigan state

i tend to pick wildly so i no ill get flamed but whatever

Incase you guys hasn't realized, Kentucky does not play well at all on neutral courts (Almost lost to Stanford...STANFORD!) And also Miss. State today, therefore Texas is going to beat them in the 2nd round. That is all.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

"SEC coach of the year Kevin Stallings" ... what a joke.

really? why's that? Second best team in the league, did better than expected.

Why is Calipari the best coach in the SEC this year?

did y'all really do better than expected, tho?  Stallings is a great coach, but come on.
yeah, we were picked 3rd in the East. We finished 12-4 in conference. How often does a 12-4 team NOT win the division?

you guys were picked to do all the things you have done thus far. Yes, no one expected you to have only 2 losses, but I'm going to go with Stallings

Anyone know when the times for the games come out??? Also %$#! the NCAA Committee for putting every Big Ten team on Friday...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

final four i got

west virginia
michigan state
villanova
kansas state

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

final four i got

west virginia
michigan state
villanova
kansas state

only 2 i really see happening are Nova and WVU. but you never know. could see another George Mason this year

Originally Posted by RoOk

final four i got

west virginia
michigan state
villanova
kansas state

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

go pick all ur number 1 seeds
grin.gif

Always sounds like he's crying.

Duke should not be worried about Nova again this year. Baylor will handle them.

conversely, I think A&M can take Duke as well.

Dukes going to lose in the second or third round.

If Louisville can get past Cal, Pitino will have them up to play a 1 seed. If they get by them, A&M will beat them.

Originally Posted by VCXV

Huskies couldn't have gotten a better draw
pimp.gif
I was hopin they'd get a higher seed seeing as they really turned it on finishing winning 13 of their last 15 capping it with a victory to with the PX tourney, but seeing them as an 11 vs Marquettte as a 6 is great. Then meeting New Mexico in the 2nd round is even better! Both these competitors, I think, will find difficulty with Washington's depth and weapons, and neither team has a legitimate Center/anyone effective over 6'9" which has really been the only problem for the Huskies this season. I like our chances!
what in gods name makes you so confident against a great Marquette team?

Miss St. had a few bad losses to Rider, Western Ky, Bama, Arkansas and didn't have any big wins.

UF's only bad loss was to UGA add to that they did beat Mich. St when they were #2 earlier in the year.
Florida lost to Richmond, Southa Alabama, South Carolina, AND Mississippi State...and lost 4 outta their last 5.  what the hell are you talking about?

I forgot about South Alabama. Richmond is in the tournament, and South Carolina beat UK and Vandy this year so....and they beat Miss St in the regular season

mississippi state was 4-5 against the East.

florida was 3-7...

only two questionables choices.. I guess it could be worse.. I feel for Miss. State the most.

fun times. took part in the cbs celebration.. sat up too high to be on TV though

Back
Top Bottom