The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

Originally Posted by DubA169

whatever kate hudson is doing to arod in the bedroom......

keep that +%*% up
laugh.gif

THIS IS WHAT WE DO! THIS IS WHAT WEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im drunk

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

HTTB should have a backup for these moments in Sports.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Found one.
nerd.gif

Game of the year.

God job by Burnett of sneaking up on Tex, even though he was facing the dugout.
laugh.gif

I called tex on that one texted everybody after that bases loaded inning, I aint a physic people Im just nice like that

I can't believe y'all are whining about that missed call.. that fool ended up on 3rd ! Bases loaded 0 outs 0 runs no excuses.. stfuuuuuuu

Chuck meriwether screwed the yankees tonight y'all also had y'all shut down closer on the mound and he gave up a 2 run bomb to alex twins fans stopcrying should've won the game a long time ago

Man, I'm elated. A-Rod ties it in the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run HR and Tex wins it with a walkoff HR. Amazing game.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Chuck meriwether screwed the yankees tonight y'all also had y'all shut down closer on the mound and he gave up a 2 run bomb to alex twins fans stop crying should've won the game a long time ago
again,

??????

where is one crying twins fan?

you continue to show you have no idea what you're talking about

I should say...great game by the Twins. Great pitching, great hitting. Someone had to win, someone had to lose. But these %%*+%$@ Twins almost had me jumpingoff my roof.
laugh.gif

On to the next one.. yo you guys think carl pavano is gonna pitch a gem on Sunday? I have a strange feeling man

Back
Top Bottom