The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

Originally Posted by onewearz

carton be killing me
roll.gif
"BONUS PUNTO!!"

It all started when they were talking about how bad Chip Caray was and how people should turn down the TV volume and turn up the radio to hear John Sterling. Then, seemingly out nowhere, Carton busts out his Haray Caray impersonation and kept talking about Nick Punto,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jerry Recco: here's what Jeter had to say
[plays audio clip]
Jeter: [says something about Nick Punto's baserunning blunder]...

Me: ***D***E***A***D***
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

shoutout to all the dudes posting in the yankee thread all year...aka the real yankee fans of niketalk. been a helluva year and looking fwd to a dope *#* series startin friday

2e2jaf4.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Proshares

pimp.gif

BTW

good friends with Alvin...the Kevin might be a Keith?
Alvin Chan?

yes...this is getting weird...lol..explain

I used to hang with him and the girl and guy he always hung around with in the lounge between classes and %#$#. Pretty sure I'm FB friends with him too...

You're right this is getting a little weird now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Q I was gonna post up On To The Next One as well.
pimp.gif

Man, y'all dudes laughed in here but I was legitimately heated when JPZ that fan ran in the field
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...I know it's Mo, but imagine if dude would have lost his composure and given up 4 runs or some +%$@? Y'all wouldn't be in here throwing up LOL's...
laugh.gif

Well...the team did what they're supposed to do and now we face the team who's had our # this decade...Angels.
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

You just never know with those guys.

I would have had the perfect sports day but the Pats losing had to go ##%+ it all up.
smh.gif

One step closer to getting #27...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You think Mariano Rivera is going to lose his composure and give up 4 runs....because a FAN ran on the field?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
If I would have told you Mo would blow a save at the bottom of the 9th of a Game 7 to LOSE the World Series in 2001...would you have believed me?

If I would have told you the cursed Red Sox would come back and WIN a series vs. the Yankees after the team being down 0-3 (and a year after their epicmeltdown against us in the Aaron Boone game)...would you have believed me?

If you've been a Yankees fan this whole time, you know NOTHING is guaranteed...especially in the playoffs. I didn't seriously think Mo was about toblow the save...but I just got pissed at the fan running on the field when it was time to turn off the lights on the Twins. If Mo would have given up a walk,then a hit, then an error by the infield, then another hit and so forth...a lot of us would have been more pissed at the fan than at the team, trust me.
grin.gif

for the record i hit my post limit yesterday, i want everyone to know im very excited and i lost my voice. that is all...lets go Yankees...

That fan was a douche. Smh at him trying to clear the centerfield wall, something the twins couldn't do all series
laugh.gif

Yo brian, that had me
roll.gif

By the way, they always seem to catch the players/coaches saying some outlandish *!@! that makes you go "what?!"
laugh.gif

Aint nothing like when they played the Omar Minaya "I don't regret what I said, I regret saying...I don't regret saying what...I regret brining itup at that time" and Jerry Manual's daily postgame mumbling.

Love waking up in the morning to that show. *!@! is hilarious.

pimp.gif

BTW

good friends with Alvin...the Kevin might be a Keith?
Alvin Chan?

yes...this is getting weird...lol..explain

I used to hang with him and the girl and guy he always hung around with in the lounge between classes and %#$#. Pretty sure I'm FB friends with him too...

You're right this is getting a little weird now
laugh.gif

Yeah, I went to HS with Alvin but didn't really get to know him until St. John's.

But yeah, we're all connected on some Six Degrees of Separation kind of ^&#*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

That fan was a douche. Smh at him trying to clear the centerfield wall, something the twins couldn't do all series
laugh.gif
This made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's up guys?

Just wanna say that just cause I haven't been here doesn't mean I don't care about the yanks. I'm super excited.

Yoda, I wanna thank you for all the updates .

I'm currently in wall street waiting for a job interview. If I get it, I'm back!

Be safe, take care, and GO YANKEES!

Ps. I love you guys as brothers. That's real.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What's up guys?

Just wanna say that just cause I haven't been here doesn't mean I don't care about the yanks. I'm super excited.

I'm currently in wall street waiting for a job interview. If I get it, I'm back!

Good luck with the job man.....If you still need updates for the ALCS and Yoda can't do it just send me a pm i got you

Originally Posted by jrp44

What's up guys?

Good luck with the job man.....If you still need updates for the ALCS and Yoda can't do it just send me a pm i got you

Same here man.

Was looking for an updated thread didn't see 1. They just got the feeling this year.. game 2 was fking crazy at my place when arod hit that shot

Just got word I got tickets friday 121B behind home plate
pimp.gif
Hopefully it doesnt get rained out or im %*@# out of luck
laugh.gif

why are people still posting in this thread...lets move to the ALCS thread
Aren't you somewhat contradicting yourself?
laugh.gif

What's up guys?

To go from living in your car to working on Wall St...YOU NEED A MOVIE/BIO-PIC OF YOUR LIFE LIKE RIGHT NOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A-Rod will hit over 9000 HRs just for you (no creepy peering through plastic curtains)

I wish you the best of luck - you definitely deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom