The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Pavano back in the Bronx.
roll.gif

next game in minny

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Proshares

JPZ, nnarum, Paul whoever I'm forgetting
pimp.gif
you guys will have another crack next year if you end up losing this series.
Now, lets not get crazy here

HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GOT PEAVY?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I wish Pavano was pitching in NY. That wouldve been great. Anyone got the pic of the cosed captioning in Yankee Stadium reading "Carl Pavano (crowdboos)"?
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

and Mark Buehrle, Gavin Floyd, John Danks

The runner up for the 2008 AL MVP - Quentin
The runner up for the 2008 AL ROY - Ramirez
ROY candiate - Gordon Beckham

2 time All Star centerfielder - Rios

Manger that won a World Series

happy.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

2010 White Sox > 2010 Twins

The way its looking is that management is going to go cheap again this offseason

if we had a legit 2B that could lead off like Brian Roberts I would say the division is all but gift wrapped for us but cheapness is going to keep it nice andcompetitve like it was this season

smh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

and Mark Buehrle, Gavin Floyd, John Danks

The runner up for the 2008 AL MVP - Quentin
The runner up for the 2008 AL ROY - Ramirez
ROY candiate - Gordon Beckham

2 time All Star centerfielder - Rios

Manger that won a World Series

happy.gif

laugh.gif
Ok you guys could get the WC.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I wish Pavano was pitching in NY. That wouldve been great. Anyone got the pic of the cosed captioning in Yankee Stadium reading "Carl Pavano (crowd boos)"?
roll.gif
I found it in the season thread
laugh.gif

2967_570777256018_37711773_33790419_6681285_n.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I sure as hell did cause i had an ear to ear smile looking at each one. Dude i lost my voice last night we were at a party in the townhouses at STJ during the game and when AROD hit it i went insane and then Tex and then my voice was RIP and its RIP still
roll.gif
I was in Taffner after playing ball watching.... I was wondering where the hell u were.

looks like STJ was partying heavy regardless of where on campus you were...huge win..im surprised u didnt hear me yell ...even though you were on the otherside of campus lol

I sure as hell did cause i had an ear to ear smile looking at each one. Dude i lost my voice last night we were at a party in the townhouses at STJ during the game and when AROD hit it i went insane and then Tex and then my voice was RIP and its RIP still
roll.gif
I was in Taffner after playing ball watching.... I was wondering where the hell u were.

looks like STJ was partying heavy regardless of where on campus you were...huge win..im surprised u didnt hear me yell ...even though you were on the other side of campus lol

Hold up, you both go to SJU? STJ hell kinda initials is that? Confused me for a minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

2010 White Sox > 2010 Twins

The way its looking is that management is going to go cheap again this offseason

if we had a legit 2B that could lead off like Brian Roberts I would say the division is all but gift wrapped for us but cheapness is going to keep it nice and competitve like it was this season

smh.gif

see, but now you're being too damn optimistic towards your own squad. to say we have peavy, rios, etc....
but the twins can can say oh, we have cuddy who will hit 30 HR (optimistic), kubel who will hit 30 HR (optimistic), mauer who will bat at least .360(optimistic), morneau who will win MVP (optimistic), and 5 pitchers who will each win 15 games (optimistic)

roll.gif

looks like STJ was partying heavy regardless of where on campus you were...huge win..im surprised u didnt hear me yell ...even though you were on the other side of campus lol

Hold up, you both go to SJU? STJ hell kinda initials is that? Confused me for a minute
laugh.gif

lol yea we do...ive gotten into the habbit of abbreviating St. John's with STJ not SJU...STJ is all over campus also for their letters...also..SJU is St.Joseph's...F them

Back
Top Bottom