The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If everyone stayed the same and we end up 6, what are the odds that Melo falls to 6?

I dont know anyone besides him on this draft ... i seen Cole, but i wouldn't take that dude ... bust IMHO.

Ball is going top 3 unless they threaten to go back overseas if they don’t want certain teams picking him. They Might call his bluff saying he will be walking away from more money but the Ball camp can counter at building his brand overseas and then eventually coming stateside.

Not into college or overseas ball but for those that are what are your thoughts on RJ Hampton, Cole or Halliburton if we pick in the 6-8 slot.
Haliburton is a safe pick. 6'5, very good passer, weird shooting form but makes his shots, he defends with effort, makes good decisions out on the break and isn't careless with the ball. Doesn't play scared. I'd be happy but I wouldn't expect a star. He's not a big time scorer but he's a good starting piece in the right direction and I think someone like Thibs would love a guy like him.

Cole, I'd be less happy with but I do think he has a role. He's a scorer, he makes difficult shots and he takes difficult shots so shot selection would kind of worry me but he does defend with effort even though he's a smaller guard. We'd still be in need of a playmaker and I'm not sure how he compliments others like RJ and Frank who can't shoot or are inconsistent shooters. I think he's an instant offense of the bench player at least early on in his career.

RJ I've never seen play so I can't speak much on him.

Whats the difference between Cole and DSJ?
Hmmm. DSJr is a better athlete. Cole is probably a better shooter. Both aren't really that great as playmakers. Honestly I think the biggest difference is personality. Cole sounds like a hard worker and a likable person. I don't think anyone likes DSJr :lol:

I don't want none of them ****** I want LaMelo

I dont know anyone besides him on this draft ... i seen Cole, but i wouldn't take that dude ... bust IMHO.

This is why I think Melo needs to be in NY. You know what you'll get with him and his potential is really the sky. Now I'm not an expert of up and coming cats like 99% of people on here are. But other than him, I haven't really seen much buzz from anyone else. Youtube is usually flooded with vids about "x,y,z is better than Melo because....". But I'm not seeing many of that this year. Maybe it's due to the circumstances we're in?

All I know is that we're not the type of franchise to really home grow and develop a star, so yeah...we need Melo:lol:

It’s your time to shine harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx

20% off

W20-6MW66BRP

1597715805461.jpeg

Do we really dislike KP, or do we really dislike Steve Mills and things Phil done that caused KP to dip?

Honestly I was expecting KP to evolve into some mega star after he left here. That hasn't happened. So I'm not really mad about getting him out of NY

Back
Top Bottom