• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melo Ballin ....
20200812_203700.jpg

Knox can be the stretch wing/deadeye shot maker and poor man’s Greek Freak athaleticism. He needs someone in the Knicks to believe in him. If Frank can get a contract extension here, so should Knox.

That’s a $30 purchase at most let it go fam :lol:

I still have this Lebron shirt I bought when I got the IVs... when they originally released. I ain't letting go of ****.

Although I did chuck my Knicks tervis cup RIGHT IN THE GARBAGE when we didn't get the lotto pick for Zion. I threw it in the garage and took it out ASAP.

Same when the Giants had that 3 win season, I ALSO THREW MY GIANTS CUP IN THE GARBAGE.

But those were jinxes, it was different.

Ok .. just found it . .

Based on their final record, the Knicks have the best odds at getting the No. 6 pick in the draft. There is, however, a 37.2% chance that they jump into the top-four and a 9% chance they get the No. 1 overall pick.

Read theh might go with Killian Hayes from France. SMFH if that comes true.

the top 3 picks i got on the draft board are below thats if we land the #1 pick which is unlikely in this order... theres prally some people who will doubt killian since frank is a bust and both are from france but i have faith killian is legit
edwards
melo
killian

Zion hurt, but what hurts more is me not believing Morant was legit and watching him be all that and a bag ...

😭😭😭

Im sure he'll be the ROY!

Not into college or overseas ball but for those that are what are your thoughts on RJ Hampton, Cole or Halliburton if we pick in the 6-8 slot.

Back
Top Bottom