The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't dislike KP. I'm neutral towards him and in retrospect we probably should've held onto him longer for a better trade package. Originally I was on board with the whole "Get him out as fast as possible" but looking at the trash return we got....I was highly mistaken :lol:

It’s your time to shine @harlemtothebronx

20% off

W20-6MW66BRP

$420?? Damn. I haven't even seen 420 Knicks wins in my lifetime.

it's like you know this team is trash but you still have that one percent faith in them hence why you still follow them even though they garbage lmao

it's been difficult to wear any of the current players jerseys... I always wear Starks or Ewing until recently when I got melo jersey when he just got traded here and RJ

I don't care for the KP trade he was never a franchise player like Ewing....I'm still salty we coulda had Donovan Mitchell and Michael Porter Jr but nah had to go with the inferior players in Frank and Knox instead SMH

I didn’t know Donovan Mitchell was from NY, (Elmsford, NY)

Another thing, age, stat and play wise, Donovan Mitchell & D Booker is like the same player lol. I guess who ever is the most attainable/cheaper

Report was Knicks front office is unsure if Donovan Mitchell and RJ would compliment each other on the court

0 faith and 0 expectations for this team for the foreseeable future. Nothing to look forward to. I’ll always be a knicks fan but the passion is fading

Yup...but for me the passion been faded lol...i still follow basketball in general like I have been for the past 26 years now....but i just can't get into the knicks like I use to.

I don't care for the KP trade he was never a franchise player like Ewing....I'm still salty we coulda had Donovan Mitchell and Michael Porter Jr but nah had to go with the inferior players in Frank and Knox instead SMH
You can not convince me that KP didnt look at his brother when the Knicks drafted Frank Nitty and say "what the **** yo" :lol:

What other teams beside the Lakers dont have any racial injustice phrases on the back of the Jersey besides their name and why?

Will be continuing my tradition of getting lottery day belligerent tonight

Expecting the first pick

Then proceeding to fall 1-2 spots below our projection

Never fails :pimp:

I cant believe how we just never move up, so many teams have changes there franchise not even moving to number one but just up in general i mean even Memphis going from 8 to 2 is wild to get Ja.

Back
Top Bottom