The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the nets are trash and their games are overpriced... your paying for the high ticket price cuz it's in NY

It's interesting how Gallo eventually carved out a very strong career despite all the injuries and irrelevant teams he's played for. Probably one of our best draft picks. They still got that jersey in the window of that one spot in little Italy.

y’all unicorn back at it
tenor.gif

It's interesting how Gallo eventually carved out a very strong career despite all the injuries and irrelevant teams he's played for. Probably one of our best draft picks. They still got that jersey in the window of that one spot in little Italy.

dude is only in the L, bc the game happened to evolve in his favor. Everyone wants a 6’8 forward that can shoot. He’s an average player at best.

also, I called it with KP

If yall could do it over knowing what we know now about our crop of PGs, would yall have rather drafted Darius Garland over RJ?

i think he deserves a little more credit than average player at best. his longevity kinda speaks to that. he's been solid

evan turner is still in the league and he’s buns. Man Langston Galloway is still in the league too. Longevity doesn’t necessarily mean you’re good by NBA standards.

who gives a **** about evan turner or galloway? you don't have to try to correct me like i implied longevity in the league is the only benchmark. it's obviously not. i think "average at best" is a lazy assessment of his career

who gives a **** about evan turner or galloway? you don't have to try to correct me like i implied longevity in the league is the only benchmark. it's obviously not. i think "average at best" is a lazy assessment of his career

wtf cares about Gallo? he is average. Unless you’re an all star, you’re pretty average. your statement about longevity definitely seemed like the basis for your rational and that’s why I pointed out those two.

wtf cares about Gallo? he is average. Unless you’re an all star, you’re pretty average. your statement about longevity definitely seemed like the basis for your rational and that’s why I pointed out those two.
Gallinari’s career basically lives in that space of the the best you can be without being good enough to be an all star. That’s not a bad place to be. Definitely above average. Like a Turkoglu before him.

Some of you guys get so butthurt about mentioning anyone who used to be on the Knicks. Just because someone used to be on the team and got traded doesn’t mean you have to hate them.

Gallinari’s career basically lives in that space of the the best you can be without being good enough to be an all star. That’s not a bad place to be. Definitely above average. Like a Turkoglu before him.

Some of you guys get so butthurt about mentioning anyone who used to be on the Knicks. Just because someone used to be on the team and got traded doesn’t mean you have to hate them.

lol butt hurt? You guys seem more butt hurt that I disagree. I just don’t think he’s as good of a player as you guys do, and that’s fine. You guys also want to give up on 20/21 year olds and I disagree, which is fine. Difference of opinion is ok. But carry on, since I somehow offended Danilo the GOAT.

lol butt hurt? You guys seem more butt hurt that I disagree. I just don’t think he’s as good of a player as you guys do, and that’s fine. You guys also want to give up on 20/21 year olds and I disagree, which is fine. Difference of opinion is ok. But carry on, since I somehow offended Danilo the GOAT.
No idea what you mean. I don’t want to give up on 20 year olds. I only mentioned Gallo because he’s a draft pick we made who turned out to be pretty good value for his spot.

No idea what you mean. I don’t want to give up on 20 year olds. I only mentioned Gallo because he’s a draft pick we made who turned out to be pretty good value for his spot.

“you guys” as in some of you in this thread. I didn’t specifically mean you.

it doesn’t matter who we draft tbh. The majority of this this thread wants to trade whatever picks we have for an all-star. We sell out our future and end up right back here. The draft is also hit or miss. you never really know how the guy is going to turn out. The issue with this team is it’s image. Right now, no one really wants to play here. Morris is the last one since Melo. If we trade the one guy that has been extremely vocal about wanting to be here,no top tier players will ever come, bc they know the same thing will happen to them.

Problem is we suck at everything right now. We suck at drafting but we also suck at development. We suck at attracting free agents and evaluating/retaining our talent. We suck at trades. No matter what the strategy is we need to execute everything better.

It comes down to development. RJ and Mitch were the right picks. Those really are our main cornerstones who we need to invest everything into.

Back
Top Bottom