The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kyrie was actually good with the celtics his first year... then when he got injured they still played good without him... the second year they were just not that good hence why they got bounced in the 2nd round last year... hes a good player just injury prone... reminds me of blake griffin can never stay healthy and is the #1 pick... only difference is kyrie got a ring

Are we not counting the 3 years since?

He’s an injury riddled lockerroom cancer who’s teams always play better when he isn’t on the floor
The 3 years since is a different argument you can make, but to say he was a bust outside of the 3 years he played with Bron is false.

He's talented as hell, but I'm cool on expecting him to lead a team. Hopefully for Brooklyn he doesn't implode before KD returns.

That was the biggest thing this past offseason for me. Going all in on KD meant Kyrie, which in turn means you are going to have Kyrie lead the team a few months after that exit from Boston. Interesting how the shoulder injury is extending. Wouldn't surprise me if they sat him the rest of the season to avoid any issues on or off the court.

Imagine Kyrie with this roster
D81EB0B6-969E-4378-ABAA-5C02A0067F8B.gif

I never endorsed Kyrie for the Knicks but considering him a bust is crazy :lol: you guys have a different definition for that term than I do obviously :rofl:

Remember everyone said derrick rose had a comeback year last year… he had like the same exact stats last year as when he was a Knick but nobody cared… people made it seem like he was trash and returned back to mvp form last year :lol:
Yea I said this while it was happening but that's the nba nowadays. They decide the narratives for us

Back
Top Bottom