The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing about this whole Morris situation. We legit might have a completely new FO this offseason or some other team will offer him way more money.

Trade the man before you lose him for nothing. Just like every other "asset" we had.

Eh DSJR still showed more promise in his rookie season than frank. He has off the court issues that is ruining his career.

Eh DSJR still showed more promise in his rookie season than frank. He has off the court issues that is ruining his career.
DSJr’s issues are definitely on court and not off

Regardless of what he did his rookie season, I know you seen him play this year

i really thought yall were joking about the cab driver
My bad, it was an Uber
0EF2AD5C-EF11-4D0F-802C-766F1C4E2E3A.jpeg

Bruh ... I rather be full blown bad that live in mediocrity city.

**** CP and **** Drummond.

Keep the picks, trade for assets. Continue drafting and developing.

You can't say we have been drafting bad, we have done pretty good. We still dont even know if we also scored with Iggy since he is not getting burn. Imagine if we just sat Mitch because he was a fouling matching and never looked back.

If we are offering multiple 1st and some of the players it better be for someone that can get you +15 wins at least on his own merit.

I dont know wtf AD not signing with the Lakers long term means, but he did put the Knicks on his list. Not sure if the Freak will leave Milwaukee but her we have assets to entice.

We risk it all and go on these over the hill players then we will be bad for this decade as well.

Told ya we gonna be looking at andre from the beginning of this season, I’m the guru of trades, let me know what ya want and I’ll make it happen

Back
Top Bottom