The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you guys do Portis / Trier / & either Morris or Randle for CJ ?

Or better question, would POR do that?

His stats are pretty much identical to Beals, but very very slightly better.

5DB0D8AB-0D0C-4857-B649-87EF3FF72B64.png

Never doubted he wanted to leave, he obviously chose NY over spurs. He knew what he was getting into.

The Detroit Pistons are discussing an Andre Drummond trade with a number of teams, including the Atlanta Hawks.
Drummond has a $28 million player option for the 20-21 season he is unlikely to exercise.
There is an increasing belief around the NBA that Drummond will be traded before the Feb. 6th trade deadline.

The Detroit Pistons are discussing an Andre Drummond trade with a number of teams, including the Atlanta Hawks.
Drummond has a $28 million player option for the 20-21 season he is unlikely to exercise.
There is an increasing belief around the NBA that Drummond will be traded before the Feb. 6th trade deadline.
96A5BACC-74EC-4D10-9162-215BB29902A3.jpeg

Would yall take on batum's contract if we got picks back?

DSJ/Portis/Ellington
for
Monk / Batum / 1st rd pick

Last edited:
2 Picks*

Doesnt Batum only have 1 year left? He's been terrible but realistically who are we going after 2020 FA class? He'd be a tradeable expiring and also has a relationship with frank. Would want 2 picks back though. Addition by subtraction would also help IMO we have too many players/awkward fits at the G & F spots

that drummond trade might be worse than the melo one... we gave up the farm for melo but at least we knew he was staying with the extension... drummond in free agency no guarantee he stays on the team hes traded too

i don't think we need drummond. we need a top caliber point guard

i'm cool with marcus morris staying. he always comes to play and he's pretty damn good. just need more competence around him

was watching highlights of the portland game again and i gotta say mike miller is making these kids play.
the ball distribution around the arc is fun to watch.
frank pick and roll with mitch is gaining steam.
the spacing is a big improvement and allows players like randle to not stumble around so much

Back
Top Bottom