The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not putting much faith in draft picks man.

RJ is looking super suspect man. He has always been a volume shooter but 39% from the field ain't it.

He also looks like a non factor and just because he draws foul, it doesn't mean **** if he can hit them. Actually it ****s us up.

I'm not putting much faith in draft picks man.

RJ is looking super suspect man. He has always been a volume shooter but 39% from the field ain't it.

He also looks like a non factor and just because he draws foul, it doesn't mean **** if he can hit them. Actually it ****s us up.
RJ is going to be a better version of Evan Turner with worse Free throw shooting.

Knicks getting blown out tomorrow, I'm sure LAC not trying to lose 2 in a row to inferior teams.

I saw one draft board that had Coke Anthony dropping to like 9 or 10

he's out right now with an injury, but he wasn't good the start of the season. Basically looks like Dennis Smith Jr Junior. Which means Scott Perry is dying to draft him

he's out right now with an injury, but he wasn't good the start of the season. Basically looks like Dennis Smith Jr Junior. Which means Scott Perry is dying to draft him
I just remember hearing all the hype about him and then I saw that. I’m clueless with these college cats.

If Michael Porter Jr becomes a good rotational player and Knox continues struggling I’m gonna be tight.

I have faith in Knox but it looks like Porter Jr might be better.... I was disappointed we passed on him but understood it since he was injured... but that doesn't mean anything really... look at embiid he was injured and turned out ok

Something that would be AWESOME is a timberland appreciation night.

Have the knicks wear wheat colored jerseys and have timberland laces STITCHED to the JERSEY.

Since it's so POPULAR in NY but they won't do IT.

#lowIQ

ihustle ihustle
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc
the 718 truth the 718 truth

Perhaps the most ridiculous "suggestion" I have ever read.

Talk to him, pls.

Yeah, I be lurking but half the posts now are questioning a rookie & a second year player in a bad spot in the rotation with vets taking the starter role or minutes.

I don't even wanna hear it with the way some of y'all capped for Frank all this time even though Knox & RJ are already better offensively.

I ain't thrilled with Dubious Handles :lol: nick. nick. so far but don't think he should be traded and same goes for BP. RJ was the best player on the team 2 months ago with a high ceiling but now he's being looked at as a bust. Since the start of the season I said the team would be bad but needed to give them to the AS break to really have an idea on what we got with all the new personnel.

D5AF49DA-2B50-4ACE-A42D-64D112F0DDD6.png

Back
Top Bottom