The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been saying fiz is trash the whole time before and after the hire... but of course the media wants to blame the players/front office... if you watch his games there is no strategy what so ever... its like watching guys play at the rucker but with a knicks uniform on

The worst is that our young guys didn't get the coaching they needed so we are really a year behind because of Fiz. The team with proper coaching may have been further along from talent development aspect with better coaching so we still dont know what we really have in players like Knox.

RJ has to put in a lot of work into fine-tuning his shot. Him struggling to shoot isn't a surprise but it's definitely something he needs to work on if he's going to be the best he can be.

I really think Frank can be a Doug Christie type of SG as he continues growing. A consistent 3, being able to function as a secondary handler, the defense is already there. Even if the rest of his game never comes together, the fact he can defend at a high level should keep him here.

IDK what Mitchell's ceiling is but he's really impactful, especially in such short bursts of playing time. He's the best athlete we've had on the team in years aside from DSJr, blocks everything, attacks the glass, finishes strong, somehow catches everything.

These 3 have good upside, give them more time together and let them grow. I think you'll get a worthwhile return on the investment.

agreed. i think he lacks consistency in his release. the shots he makes look perfect, vs the line drive no follow through bricks. that'll be fixed in the off-season. his form itself looks good. Frank is definitely playing with confidence now, and its good to see the rest of the team be happy for him. i like these group of guys. Mitch has to have more games like last night where he doesnt average 1 foul per minute. he doesnt need 5bpg. just his presence altered shots. now if Knox can figure it out and Randle can keep playing this way, we'll actually be on track for this "rebuild".

ENSXGkmXUAEGfhL

I'm sure it's Bull-ock, but Americans don't enunciate stuff like that well. He's probably never even heard it that way.

not to beat a dead horse but man

what a snake oil salesman that fizdale was huh

4-18 was unacceptable and there was no end to that in sight. son was like" this is sickening" :lol:

bravo to this team though. definitely a new spirit has been injected in them. thye will definitely take some bad Ls, but its about how they bounce back, something that was sorely lacking. also, I do not expect the knicks to be this capable shooting everynight. it shouldnt have been a blowout, cuz Dame and Co were obviously hungover. but I think we did enough things right to win.

^ the front office prally knew that so that’s why they brought melo in asap… It didn’t help either that hood got injured…melo actually playing well too for someone who’s been out a year… its just a waste the team still sucks

^ the front office prally knew that so that’s why they brought melo in asap… It didn’t help either that hood got injured…melo actually playing well too for someone who’s been out a year… its just a waste the team still sucks

i've been watching Portland since they signed Melo and they have worse ball movement than us. its not even Melo's fault. that's their offense. hella ISOs with Dame and CJ. they do feed it to Melo in the post when he's feeling it or if they need a bucket. too much hero ball. i think CJ gets traded. i doubt Dame leaves unless he asks for it. he seems like he wants to be a Blazer for life.

When you have elite guards the iso is justifiable. Their front court is the problem there. Whiteside isn’t it despite stuffing the stat sheet.

CJ and Dame just don't work. Maybe if CJ was a 3rd option but as it stands, he dominates the ball too much and chucks up some horrendous shots.

Portland is so much better with the ball in Dame's hands a majority of the time.

Trading CJ for a couple complimentary pieces below his talent level would be addition by subtraction for them

CJ and Dame just don't work. Maybe if CJ was a 3rd option but as it stands, he dominates the ball too much and chucks up some horrendous shots.

Portland is so much better with the ball in Dame's hands a majority of the time.

Trading CJ for a couple complimentary pieces below his talent level would be addition by subtraction for them
I think so too . Alot of ISO ball via the backcourt is a recipe for mediocrity...

Back
Top Bottom