• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
78EB7C5D-7FD7-435F-A67A-8BEB4F961586.gif
2D0831E6-F8BC-4987-9DC6-D8A3A3AA50FC.gif

If he would’ve been a 20-10-5 player versus a 27-7-3 player here his tenure would’ve been more successful and we would’ve won more.

totally ignoring the fact that he had **** players and **** coaching around him outside of one season
Thats a load of bull ****.

I caught Clyde saying Melo still has zero assists and I was wondering what that was about.

Clyde clearly got the hazy memory if he thinks he could've been averaging more assists with the "teams built" around him.

Last edited:
Thats a load of bull ****.

I caught Clyde saying Melo still zero assists and I was wondering what that was about.

Clyde clearly got the hazy memory if he thinks he could've been averaging more assists with the "teams built" around him.

I NEVER liked Clyde as a commentator tbh. Dude sounds like an rambling, dumb uncle, who can’t read.

Knicks undefeated this year :smokin I see Frank got another macaroni art project on the fridge :rofl: :rofl: and shut Melo down in the 2nd half :nthat:

RJ has to put in a lot of work into fine-tuning his shot. Him struggling to shoot isn't a surprise but it's definitely something he needs to work on if he's going to be the best he can be.

I really think Frank can be a Doug Christie type of SG as he continues growing. A consistent 3, being able to function as a secondary handler, the defense is already there. Even if the rest of his game never comes together, the fact he can defend at a high level should keep him here.

IDK what Mitchell's ceiling is but he's really impactful, especially in such short bursts of playing time. He's the best athlete we've had on the team in years aside from DSJr, blocks everything, attacks the glass, finishes strong, somehow catches everything.

These 3 have good upside, give them more time together and let them grow. I think you'll get a worthwhile return on the investment.

Back
Top Bottom