The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we all knew this coming into the season. i don't know if i want to give our FO credit for INTENTIONALLY signing these guys to use as trade bait, bc our FO has never been that smart. i think Knox should be added to the "not available" list. he should get a lot of minutes if/when Morris is traded. i actually would like to see Morris moved, but i also like his attitude, assuming it wasn't a front. we definitely can't trade Mitch. you guys realize he's making less than 2mil/year. definitely can't find value or potential like that often.

we all knew this coming into the season. i don't know if i want to give our FO credit for INTENTIONALLY signing these guys to use as trade bait, bc our FO has never been that smart. i think Knox should be added to the "not available" list. he should get a lot of minutes if/when Morris is traded. i actually would like to see Morris moved, but i also like his attitude, assuming it wasn't a front. we definitely can't trade Mitch. you guys realize he's making less than 2mil/year. definitely can't find value or potential like that often.
yeap, I think we a said that coming into the season.

Although we struck out we signed players on (1) year deals that would appeal to playoff contenders.

I think we can fleece a couple teams for Morris, Portis and Payton. If we can get draft picks for all those, it be a good comeup.

Even frank commands a late to early second rounder to a contender. Dude can play defense and he is not looking to score but facilitate.

DSJr .. well **** him.

yeap, I think we a said that coming into the season.

Although we struck out we signed players on (1) year deals that would appeal to playoff contenders.

I think we can fleece a couple teams for Morris, Portis and Payton. If we can get draft picks for all those, it be a good comeup.

Even frank commands a late to early second rounder to a contender. Dude can play defense and he is not looking to score but facilitate.

DSJr .. well **** him.

man...idc if we trade Morris for a late 1st or 2 2nds. the picks don't even have to be for this coming draft. all i know is that its better than him walking away at the end of the season for nothing. its not like we're winning with him. if we at least get picks back for him, Knox gets more minutes. its a win win imo. doubt we trade DSJR, Frank, AND Payton. who's going to run point, RJ?

Def Trier and DSJ - the guys with inconsistent minutes. Everyone else seems to feel as though theyre contributing. Trier is the man though i wish him the best of luck. DSJ i hope falls out the league but i wont even have to hope. Horrible attitude and disposition
:rofl: @ DSJ asking for a trade. Fam want to risk the PT he already getting.

:rofl:

Morris want to be on a playoff team and Frank think he ready to flourish elsewhere :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot 2019-12-28 at 8.35.52 PM.jpg

Same playoff teams that weren't interested in those guys in FA are going to get fleeced for them now :lol:
Circumstances change .... I mean that's life.

Teams get desperate, they can make moves, some didnt have the cap and now can make trades that will facilitate a trade.

No sure what's funny, maybe the lack of knowledge.

I guess.

Circumstances change .... I mean that's life.

Teams get desperate, they can make moves, some didnt have the cap and now can make trades that will facilitate a trade.

No sure what's funny, maybe the lack of knowledge.

I guess.
The lack of knowledge on Knicks fleecing people in a trade it ain't. Keep thinking the Knicks about to fleece somebody :rofl:

I rock with yall cause half of Wiz are out and if Knicks dont cover the -1.5 against a team without half of the roster and no big man...

DSJ is so soft.... Jesus.

I mean people give Frank a lot of crap and he plays like garbage 80% of the time but at least he keeps showing up.

What this mean?

Fiz was the problem .... had Randle being a point forward.... seems like those duties have been taken away and given to point guards and these Knicks have been held accountable for stuff during game.

Plus the rosters have been better than having a shooting guard and 4 Forwards in the lineup plus the spacing has been better with good PnR and,/or ball movement.

Randle has definitely looked better under Miller. He’s definitely earned his contract with these last 3 games. Hopefully it continues. We need a PG in the worst way.

Back
Top Bottom