The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def Trier and DSJ - the guys with inconsistent minutes. Everyone else seems to feel as though theyre contributing. Trier is the man though i wish him the best of luck. DSJ i hope falls out the league but i wont even have to hope. Horrible attitude and disposition

Def Trier and DSJ - the guys with inconsistent minutes. Everyone else seems to feel as though theyre contributing. Trier is the man though i wish him the best of luck. DSJ i hope falls out the league but i wont even have to hope. Horrible attitude and disposition
Wayne probably wants out too.

Knuckleheads podcast with QRich and Darius Miles has Nate Robinson and Eddy Curry on it. Great listen on how their Knick tenure was. Definitely recommend it

DSJr is the same player the Knicks thought he was out of college and the reason they passed on him.

If I didnt know better, I would of have thought you was reading all the CONS on draft day. Missing lack of effort.

Knuckleheads podcast with QRich and Darius Miles has Nate Robinson and Eddy Curry on it. Great listen on how their Knick tenure was. Definitely recommend it

I watched it earlier, hearing how they talked about Isaih Thomas was interesting. Never liked Curry or Nate to be honest, I liked Q though

Do any you guys follow Reggie Bullock on Twitter, he was going at it with some nets fans. Definitely some laughs.

Dont believe that one bit. Just last week Frank said hes comfortable and wants to be here. Morris said he wants to stay and build here.

Could be them just being professional, but I wouldnt mind trading either if the right offer came along.

Literally who is this?

An unverified account with <5000 followers that only posts fake rumors.

Probably 2 players that have the least desire to be traded. Morris turned down the SPURS offer to come here. He knew what he was getting in to.

Probably 2 players that have the least desire to be traded. Morris turned down the SPURS offer to come here. He knew what he was getting in to.
Frank probably would be smart to look for a trade but I don’t see him doing it. I get the feeling Morris likes being in NY, whether for the right or wrong reasons....

DSJ might’ve been traded on a handshake agreement already. All of a sudden he has another injury that’s keeping him out for the time being. While reports coming out of multiple teams interested in him.

i dont see how frank being traded to another team would benefit him... he is what he is regardless of the team hes on which is not that good.... i was dying when clyde called him an enigma yesterday... and i never saw the hype in dsjr... obviously i support him since we traded kp for him and hes here now showing flashes every now and then... but before he got traded here i never understood the hate for drafting frank over dsjr... if anything im mad we passed on donovan mitchell who actually came here for pre draft workouts smh

Frank, RJ, Mitch & Knox should be the only untouchables really

man none of these guys are untouchable lol. definitely not knox and frank (even though i'm a frank guy). RJ & Mitch are probably the 2 guys to try and keep but they can still go in the right deal. Not saying I would actively be looking to trade them, just don't think they've shown enough to be off the table entirely

Id move Knox and Frank for the right player/picks. Some team will fall for the potential like we did. Can probably get a real quality player (ex: CJ, Buddy Hield, etc) for a package around them.

RJ and Mitch the only untouchables imo.

Obviously anyone can be moved for the right price but I feel like I’m the case of Frank and Knox they’ve at the very least earned their keep unless we get offered mid to early firsts for them

I think as a Knicks player Frank has peaked unless we get a real player developing guy on staff
So he’s an elite defender that’ll sporadically give you between 3-15 points a night

Knox is only in his second year and his flashes and overall improvement have been very encouraging to me if we’re comparing it to last years play

If I’m the Knicks the asking price for those two would just be higher than most that’s all

It's DSJ that wants to be traded

From Bleacher

Dennis Smith Jr. Prefers NY Exit; Target of Multiple Teams
New York Knicks guard Dennis Smith Jr. reportedly no longer wants to be in the Big Apple.
According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, teams around the league believe the North Carolina State product "prefers a move from the Knicks." As a result, Charania reported "several teams have made inquiries into" his availability prior to the February trade deadline.

Back
Top Bottom