The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As of now Julius Handles needs to stay and be part of our future.
CC9F226C-A9D9-447C-BA09-0AF8FF350105.png

Honestly who are these people you guys post. And then you complain about legit media members too saying they’re untrustworthy,

this is an unemployed unverified dude with like 3000 followers.
Don’t be so dense
It’s obviously fake
That’s the joke

Before Lebron pushed his tarnish Phil narrative to the media and made everyone hate him, in retrospect, was Phil Jackson right about everything?

Dlo, RJ, and Mitch would be a solid foundation. BUT if Randle keeps playing like this...idk man. i'd trade maybe a top 10 protected pick for DLo and keep Randle.

Dlo, RJ, and Mitch would be a solid foundation. BUT if Randle keeps playing like this...idk man. i'd trade maybe a top 10 protected pick for DLo and keep Randle.
Warriors cant really take any high profile players after DLo, they are cash strap and if they intent to sign Dray, then they just need young players on rookie contracts. I would give them both of Dallas pick and next year top 4 protected .....and throw in Frank,, Trier, DSJr Dot, etc... obviously not all but give them choices.

Warriors arent trading DLo till next year at least.

KAT isnt being traded unless he specifically requests a trade here.

Maybe I have brain fog but who have we had that’s been a better player 25 or younger, than Randle in the past 10 years. (Not including KP)

Only trades we need to be doing is this current crop of vets for some draft picks.

Go draft Anthony Edwards, some role players, sign a vet PG who can actually make a shot and call it a day.

On paper we have a better team than OKC but they are 2 game over 500 and that’s all Chris Paul. I can only imagine what we’d do with a legit PG.

Back
Top Bottom