Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9C0ACF21-9168-402B-B0EC-DE49A9C02498.png

this Towns stuff is dumb he has 4 years left on a deal he just signed last summer. As for any deal I would hang up the phone if i'm MIN if we come calling and RJ, Mitch and at least one unprotected first rounder isn't in the initial offer. We don't have many real, good assets

Forget KAT. We need a PG. I can’t believe we didn’t offer Kemba the max smfh.
He’s thriving in Boston because he has an actual team around him

He couldn’t carry the Hornets anywhere by himself and he wouldn’t do that with us

Not like he was bringing anyone with him either

I’m good. Signing Kemba to a max for sure wouldn’t have amounted to a title in any scenario

I woulda been cool with Kemba, he ain't 30 and he's a legit pg. Not one of these trade scenarios make sense imo :lol: fantasy basketball and the NBA are not the same.

Not saying we would’ve won immediately, but our young guys would’ve greatly benefited from him. We need a guy that can settle down the offense when we need a bucket or get to the FT line. Right now we just go to Morris or Randle and hope for the best. Had we gotten Kemba, we would have something to actually build on. We keep starting from scratch every off season.

I don’t think Kemba is the right foundation to build on at this stage in his career

If the goal is to barely make the playoffs then sure but I don’t really think he makes the Knicks that much more attractive to free agents than it is now

The cost wouldn’t justify the means imo

Idk I think we need a youngish veteran PG whose still in or entering his prime. Kemba fit that mold before and I'm sure some other FA would've came along once we got him.

Unless you're the clear cut best point guard and some elite talent coming out the draft (Kyrie, Trae, Dame, Rose) i dont trust drafts with multiple point guards in the lotto. They usually all end up super meh.

This is why for me its Anthony Edwards or bust and a blank check to FVV.

Na he's as legit as they come. Just a late bloomer. He'll get a max.

All i care about is breaking down the defense and 3pt % anyway. More often than not, your point guard wont shoot over 45%

I mean I don't blame him. Imagine driving from Westchester to your penthouse apt in the city at 2pm after practice. Terrible.

There's plenty of space in LIC for a practice facility. Keep the G league team in Westchester.

Once ol' boy ruptured his achilles, I didn't want him or Kyrie anymore. Everything since then has just been noise & will continue to be just noise.

Besides, that was 2019. Let me worry about which max free agent won't sign in 2020.

So players get together and say nah I can’t sign with the Knicks because I want to live in a penthouse In the City and the traffic will be bad after practice from Westchester?!? If you want to play with Knicks and traffic is all that’s stopping you from signing, live in WC.

If you're making a major career change like that, I feel like yea you'd consider all these little things outside the basketball court.

He’s thriving in Boston because he has an actual team around him

He couldn’t carry the Hornets anywhere by himself and he wouldn’t do that with us

Not like he was bringing anyone with him either

I’m good. Signing Kemba to a max for sure wouldn’t have amounted to a title in any scenario
:lol: title. That's like a 2 making excuses why she would never get with a 9.

Back
Top Bottom