The NBA Draft Thread

That was a great article about Jaylen Brown, I had no idea.

I think he has tremendous potential but really needs to work on his shot.

What's the latest thought on where Thon Maker is gonna go?

All I know is Thon Maker got some shady people in his circle, hope it all works out for him.

I personally would take Murray 3 but I hope he falls to Minnesota. Would fit in perfectly at the 2 for them.

I personally would take Murray 3 but I hope he falls to Minnesota. Would fit in perfectly at the 2 for them.

Don't see why you take Murray already after the step LaVine took last year.

Very similar players and I feel Zach has more upside on both ends due to being a freak athlete.

Also pretty sure Thibs going to try to add somebody with defensive upside, Murray is not that.

BPA..if we're going defense mind as well get Dunn who happens to share agents with KAT and Thibs. And working out with KAT in LA.

Still like Murray ..shooting is one of our biggest needs.

Last edited:
BPA..if we're going defense mind as well get Dunn who happens to share agents with KAT and Thibs. And working out with KAT in LA.

Still like Murray ..shooting is one of our biggest needs.

Would definitely go Dunn and trade Rubio because his value is probably as high as it gets right now especially with his contract + rising cap.

I like Murray, been a fan of him since he came through and caught rec on all the elite American HS prospects but if you draft him in lottery you want him to be starter.

I don't see how Minny current roster structure lends to him getting 30 mins a game and we know how Thibs likes his rotations.

i just don't see how a defensive player next to wiggins-Lavine-Rubio makes the wolves that much better. Now a scorer/shooter to open space for KAT-Wiggins-Lavine makes more sense to me. But that's how I look at it. But a guard buddy/Murray/Dunn is the pick.

Last edited:
i just don't see how a defensive player next to wiggins-Lavine-Rubio makes the wolves that much better. Now a scorer/shooter to open space for KAT-Wiggins-Lavine makes more sense to me.

Ok but where does he play?

Wiggins can't play small ball 4.

Ok but where does he play?

Wiggins can't play small ball 4.
Off the bench for a bit and can come in and play either guard spot.

Moving Rubio would be the ideal move for them, but I'm not sure what you would get in return...

They don't need to move Rubio.

I want Buddy on the T'Wolves so they can take over the Internet.

He either takes Lavine spot, or plays next to him. What they do with Rubio could also impact that. I just don't like having 3 perimeter player that can't shoot in this NBA. They don't have someone that with the shot clock winding down, can get a shot off and make it. To me that's Murray. Just a competitor.

Dunn with the Timberwolves let this happen :smokin

You can pick up and sign shooters to balance out the roster

Last edited:
He either takes Lavine spot, or plays next to him. What they do with Rubio could also impact that. I just don't like having 3 perimeter player that can't shoot in this NBA. They don't have someone that with the shot clock winding down, can get a shot off and make it. To me that's Murray. Just a competitor.

There is no way he takes Zach's spot, he shot 43% from after the All Star break on 5 attempts per, Murray isn't giving you more than that and like I said, he's not the athlete Zach is.

Idk where you got this idea that he can't shoot.

They don't need to move Rubio.

I want Buddy on the T'Wolves so they can take over the Internet.

My heart wants Buddy there but my head doesn't.

Really sucks Zach can't play PG because that would solve everything.

I still say they should move Rubio because like I said his contract is super valuable and he's coming off his best year.

He's not the answer long term, you just can't have a PG who's that bad of a shooter in this league right now.

He's a great defender and a savant passing but he's one of the worst shooting guards in the history of the league.

Yeah, if I had to guess where our team is leaning we're probably going with Dunn. His camp is trying to push the Celtics and Suns away from selecting him according to Woj.

Yeah, if I had to guess where our team is leaning we're probably going with Dunn. His camp is trying to push the Celtics and Suns away from selecting him according to Woj.
Man why the hell would Boston want him? I'll be pissed if either one of those teams pick him.

:lol:

That's is info from Woj not me. He's basically a better version of Rozier I guess. Suns would have to move more PGs this offseason for that to make sense as well.

Makes sense given their plethora of guards.

Back
Top Bottom