The NBA Draft Thread

what trade did the phx get that wash pick from?

splash brother #3 doing big things on and off the court
gonna be good seeing him in a w's uniform in the future

Last edited:
Honestly, Markieff for #13 isn't a terrible trade for the Wiz. He's a legit rotation player. Don't see anybody getting drafted around that range really being a star, unless Skal figures things out 5 years down the line...

The Sixers should trade Jah for Celtics #3 pick + players then trade down that pick for Buddy Hield and nab Tyler Ulis.

Simmons would work well with Heild, Ulis and Noel (pick and roll). If Saric can stretch the floor as a 4 then Simmons will have the floor spaced out quite nicely for him.

You know what sucks? As a fan of a Western Conference team, take a look at the top eight picks this year, and six belong in the Western Conference. :x

Last edited:
Doesn't the fact that the lottery went exactly by win/loss record mean it was the least rigged? :lol:

who should the Kings be looking at with the 8th pick??

I'm assuming all the guards are gone by then 
ohwell.gif

I don't understand all these folks who would take Ingram over Simmons

Reminds me of 96 when a lot of fools wanted Marbury over AI

Simmons mind as well take that Adidas deal since he's going to Philly. There's no way they pass on him.. Never draft on need when you're terrible..you want to try and draft a superstar and Simmons has the most potential to be a superstar in this draft.

I don't understand all these folks who would take Ingram over Simmons

Reminds me of 96 when a lot of fools wanted Marbury over AI
Simmons is soft mentally and has 0 jump shot. I've never seen a so-called budding superstar disappear as much as he did in big spots this year.

Russell is trash but that's a nice future with Ingram in the mix. Hopefully they get some good veteran role players to balance out the youth and let everyone develop appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom