The NBA Draft Thread

It's certainly an interesting trade idea. But Smart is vital to their perimeter defense.
yeah , boston has an identity man and jah could fit offensively but you cant give up anyone in  that back court of IT/bradley/smart unless its a for sure star.....bostons back court defense is very good

Last edited:
New management will shape things up. This offseason will be very interesting for Philly.

If we can somehow trade Oakafor for Marcus Smart + Brooklyn pick and draft Kris Dunn we will be in a VERY good spot.

Noel/ Embiid
Dario Saric
Ingram/ Covington
Kris Dunn
Smart/ Ish Smith

:smokin

There were rumours that Boston was close to getting Jah, but it did not go through due to Ish's reluctance to re-sign with Boston.
Sixers were not going to get Brooklyn pick AND Marcus Smart. It would've been Brooklyn pick and some other parts like Sullinger, Olynyk or Turner. Sixers are the ones with the logjam up front that need to make a move. Smart may not put up gaudy numbers every night, but he is the biggest part of their defensive identity and Stevens loves him.

Yeah I don't think Boston would do that trade..Oakafor is a excellent scorer. But lacks the defense intensity to play for a team like Boston. Every time I watch that team everyone giving it their all especially on the defense end.And even tho I'm not the biggest smart fan that's still a little too much for oakafor. If I'm trading a top 5 pick I better be getting back a superstar. If not I might as well take my chances on the pick.

Im just hoping we can get that number one pick..and maybe get lucky with the lakers dropping to number 4..So as much as it hurt me to say this, I actually hope Boston can jump the lakers. Bring back the east and the Atlantic division.

Really liking what I am seeing from K. Felder.

In terms of what a little man can bring, he has all the tools.

Brown is good, but idk that last month of CBB he was down right terrible. Pac-12 tournament and in the Big Dance :smh::x Played too reckless and couldn't hit the ocean if he wanted to

:lol: saw hield compared to harden and dunn to jordan clarkson on that site OKB was making fun of

Thon Maker ruled eligible to be drafted. A loop hole for prospects in the future.

Thon Maker got small hands and average athlete.  Probably looking at a Kwame Brown Career

Once Satnam Singh Bhamara did it last year and got drafted...the loophole was opened.

Those 19 year old, highly touted Prep stars should take notice.

If I was Johnathan Isaac....I'd come out as well.

Thon Maker got small hands and average athlete.  Probably looking at a Kwame Brown Career
lotta talk about him here in Toronto but everyone has the same reaction with him declaring.

athletic, sure. but raw as hell.

Reps for teams at the lottery drawing that have leaked so far:

Sixers - Brett Brown
Lakers - Mitch Kupchak
Celtics (from Nets) - Isaiah Thomas
Suns - Devin Booker
Magic - Pat Williams

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom