The NBA Draft Thread

This the year the sixers finally get that top pick ...too bad Hinkie had to be sacrificed for it :lol: :smh:

Id bet so much money on Philly getting the first pick. Thanks for getting rid of Hinkie and taking Callangelo = here's the first pick.

I'll cry tears of joy if the Suns get the first pick and draft Simmons and then draft Hield at 14.

These GMs really going to pass on Simmons at #1 huh? Think it's a lot of smoke.

I can see buddy slippin, the further away it is from the season the less the scouts gon like him due to age n potential questions ...but all he has to do is shoot the lights out in workouts tho and he'll be good

No way he slips out of the top 10. Not enough talent in this draft and nobody other than Murray and Dunn have proven that they consistently knock down shots like him. If he starts slipping even just a little, somebody will trade up for him.

Last edited:
Do they really though?

yes. team is pretty butt and far from being competitive

if the draft is rigged like alot of you say it is why aint andrew wiggins and karl towns on the lakers right now?

i got a feeling the celtics and sixers will get the first two picks

I'm saying just the Lakers were purposefully bad to keep that pick. That doesn't scream we deserve the top pick.
Plus they won't have huge issues signing people. Minnesota does.

Just want my sixers to get the first pick..don't even care if the Lakers drop to 4 at this point..probably stop watching the NBA for a while if some goofy **** happen to us this year.

Yep. LA has always been THE premier free agent destination. They don't deserve anything.

Back
Top Bottom