The most bizzare thing just happen NT, and I don't know how I should feel...

Personally I would confront Mom first....

I would have to reach out to Dad regardless of the situation...

Just to know....

I know you're probably curious....

I would want to find out why he wasn't a part of my life...

I couldn't ignore it...

wow thats deep homi....I would just message dud and be like dont you think it would be wise to be more discreet if he doesnt want to be part of your life. Cuzwe both know he know's who you are

I honestly think he doesn't know.
My profile is extra private.
-My last name on there isn't my last name
-my profile picture only shows once you become my friend

It's not like I post on mother's wall or anything and her friend's list doesn't show.
So it would be easy to not realize.

I SAY contact him, but prior to that you should sit down with your mom for discussion.

That's crazy.

I would definitely mention it to your Mom first, before reaching out to him. Especially seeing that he may not even know of your existence.

Wild Story. I don't know how I would react, either...

u should post a link to the youtube of the song "jay z beanie sigel where have you been" on the status. and see if he follows up with anything.

beaniesigel.jpg

Damn Jas he added your moms and your step dad on FB?

Watch out he might be in his 2nd childhood.

WAIT DONT CONTACT HIM!!!! What if hes just a guy with the same name and u make a fool of yourself? Bring it up to your mom FIRST. Then if she says it isnt him,then go ask him cause shes prolly lying. haha

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That's real strange for your mom to be so careful to keep your father out of your life, and then accept him on Facebook as a friend.

I've never been in your shoes, and even if I had, everyone's experience is different. It's understandable if you want to ignore it and keep on living, but it could give you some answers or closure you're also interested in.
I don't think she's ever tried to keep him out.
I'm assuming he did it on his own.
I guess she never bothered telling since I've never bothered to ask.

She had me at a young age, so I'm sure that adds to it.
And I'm pretty sure he added her.

I checked out his mutual friends, and they're my mom and my stepfather.
I consider my stepfather my REAL dad.
He's been in my life since my birth.
Maybe dude on the Birth Certificate donated sperm?
nerd.gif

at the end of the day, you have a father in your life so I think you should be more concerned about that relationship rather than figuring out this situation

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Yes, it was me. Im sorry i wasnt there for you, my son. I was busy trolling on NT for the past 19 yurrs

OP is a girl... Sorry to hear this kinda thing happening to you Jasmyne. But can't really give much advice because I have no idea what I'd do in asituation like this. In the end he was never there for you, so maybe he doesn't even deserve to know you. Do you really want someone like that in your lifeat this point? Something to think about...

On some real %%%% OP....I didn't meet my father until I was 24 years old...I'm 25 now...
smh.gif

I just met this *#**!!!
mad.gif
Now I ain't want nothing to do with him!!like I'm a grown man now, we can't go to the park and throw the football around and try to rekindle something that there never was...but I'll tellyou this OP it's good to see where you came from feel me...

I would say talk to Mom dukes find out if that's pops...and if it is meet him...after that first meeting you might not want nothing to do with him (like mecause my pop's is an alchy and a *$#% up) then it's in your hands and at least you were able to meet the man who helped make you...
pimp.gif

dam man thats really messed u to find your dad on facebook
if i were u i would go through his pic's and see if u have any brothers or sisters

I don't know why, but I feel like it would be rude and selfish of me to ask.

I really don't want to either.

I'm sure if I have asked before, she would've told me, but the thing is, I was never interested to begin with.

Like I've told someone else, I have a father, one that actually cares and accepts me as his own even if I'm not his own flesh and blood.

And that's all that matters to me at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom