The most bizzare thing just happen NT, and I don't know how I should feel...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I don't know why, but I feel like it would be rude and selfish of me to ask.

I really don't want to either.

I'm sure if I have asked before, she would've told me, but the thing is, I was never interested to begin with.

Like I've told someone else, I have a father, one that actually cares and accepts me as his own even if I'm not his own flesh and blood.

And that's all that matters to me at the end of the day.
then this should be the way you handle the situation....if you're content with the relationship you have with your stepfather that's agreat thing...
wink.gif

1. ask your mom
2. option 1-if she says he is your father and he knew it, ignore his wack *!% he didnt want to be in your life if he did he would have i promise
2. option 2-if she says he is your father and he didn't know it, give him a call
2. option 3-i just felt like i needed 3 options. 2 was a little short

thats my opinion

Originally Posted by raptors29

If I were you I'd ask my mom about it. See what she says.

this is what you gotta do, she'll tell you whats up...hopefully

Post this on her FB-

eek.gif
Kick this one for Brooklyn...
embarassed.gif
Kick this one for the 90's...
grin.gif
Now kick this one here for me and my biological Father.

damn ratatat I got goosebumps reading that, like straight from a drama novel. I really wouldn't know, but I'd be curious as to who he is and what hedoes. He might know your name so he may know you, but I wouldn't mind trying to add him and see who this dude is.

How about you comment her status and say "Mom you listen to MC Lyte?" and that will automatically catch his attention.

This is one of those things that I couldn't just not know. This is also one of those things that's important to know for your own health. Plus likesomeone mentioned what if you have brothers and sisters?

I would ask your mom and hope that she's open and honest about it. It might seriously take a weight off both you and her shoulders. To contact your"dad" is up to you, but I wouldn't just not ask whether that's really him or not. It might just make you closer with your mom and step dadanyway.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Its probably just a random guy with the same name.
But what are the odds be that someone who could potentially be my birth father is facebook friends with my mother and stepdad AND have the samename?

Originally Posted by PraVokal

How about you comment her status and say "Mom you listen to MC Lyte?" and that will automatically catch his attention.
or like her status as well and it'll show up on his notifications(you and your mom got the same last name right?)

or just comment ": hat"

But if you really don't care move on.

Honestly, I've never had this happen to me so I probably can only imagine how you feel right now. I do know a handful of people who's never met theirdad before though and I can understand what situation you're in. I can't really give you legit advice but I hope things work out for you. This probablyis real tough for you and a lot of other people.

I just wanted to say something cause it's crazy thinking about how people who are in the situation must feel. Good luck in whatever happens dude.

Post "@#!? are you my dad?" on the status, wait for response, post screen cap.

But what are the odds be that someone who could potentially be my birth father is facebook friends with my mother and stepdad AND have the same name?

well that depends on the name. Is it a common first and last name? I.e. John smith? Michael johnson?

But what are the odds be that someone who could potentially be my birth father is facebook friends with my mother and stepdad AND have the same name?

well that depends on the name. Is it a common first and last name? I.e. John smith? Michael johnson?
Well it says the person went to the same school as my mom.
And I don't think it's a common name.
I haven't met anyone else with the last name.

that is wild

id imagine id be confused as what to do

what do you WANT to happen? its certainly too big of a situation to ignore imo

Back
Top Bottom