The most bizzare thing just happen NT, and I don't know how I should feel...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Its probably just a random guy with the same name.
But what are the odds be that someone who could potentially be my birth father is facebook friends with my mother and stepdad AND have the same name?

well that depends on the name. Is it a common first and last name? I.e. John smith? Michael johnson?
Well it says the person went to the same school as my mom.
And I don't think it's a common name.
I haven't met anyone else with the last name.

He's your father

smh.gif
@ yo momma..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by PraVokal

How about you comment her status and say "Mom you listen to MC Lyte?" and that will automatically catch his attention.
or like her status as well and it'll show up on his notifications(you and your mom got the same last name right?)

or just comment ": hat"
Imagine if her dad was a NTer.

He'd reply, "Tap, tap, pull?
nerd.gif
"

It's like a Hallmark movie.
pimp.gif

If I were you, I'd definitely consult mom before I made any moves. You never know why she's never mentioned him. It could be for good reasons. Eitherway, good luck with your situation homey. Keep us updated.

I don't even know how I'd bring it up to her even if I wanted to.

I just searched for my birth certificate, and even though it only says the surname, I don't think there were that many people with the last name at theschool.

If you don't care and don't want to talk to him then don't. If you wanna meet him then try to reach out to him. It's really up to you in theend.

I don't even know how I'd bring it up to her even if I wanted to.

I just searched for my birth certificate, and even though it only says the surname, I don't think there were that many people with the last name at the school.
start it off like "i was on your facebook page and i seen"...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You have a FB? Check the sig, i need more pics to fap to....i mean look at[/color]
nerd.gif

Really don't appreciate my mother being called "grimey" or "foul".

i agree. Nobody knows the situation. Idk why these NTers are passing judgement on your mother like that. It seems to me that your mother couldve gottenpregnant and didnt tell that dude he was the father..if thats the case then she is indeed foul

Back
Top Bottom