The most bizzare thing just happen NT, and I don't know how I should feel...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I decided to message mother.
I rather avoid the awkward conversation.

updates!? keep us posted i think we are all really interested...this is fierce

this is better then novelas
nerd.gif
, update?

Have a serious discussion with your mother. The longer you wait, the more it will eat you up inside.

I asked mother the following via facebook:
"I has a question....
On one of you status updates...
Who is that one quy? "

She replied with:
"Just someone I went to school with....no relation : ) "

I then said:
"okie doke..thanks..lol "

Then she said:
"you are funny...go to sleep"

I finished off with:
"
frown.gif
lol"

So there are many things that one can get from that...
For one, she knew exactly why I was asking even though I didn't directly ask it.

the others are:
a) she's telling the truth and there's some other dude with the same last name that went to the same school as her...
b) she's lying....

But since she's mother, I'll leave it alone.

She probably knows what you're thinking, because why would you just choose to ask about him of all people. Just straight up tell her I recognize the namefrom my birth certificate, so I need to know.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

She probably knows what you're thinking, because why would you just choose to ask about him of all people. Just straight up tell her I recognize the name from my birth certificate, so I need to know.
NT Detectives

i think you should find out for her
nerd.gif

but no, seriously, thats messed up. i dont know whether i could buy that or not, especially when you seen that name on the birth cert

I really don't care either way.

Like, I noticed people in here saying it would feel a void.
But in all honesty, there's no void to be filled.

Not like I've been searching all my life or anything and live for the day I find my father.
It's not like that at all....

It was more so an observation, like "wow. name looks familiar. *something clicks*"

You should probably ask your mom again just to double check, is she still has a nonchalant attitude about it then leave it be. However if she has a differenttone then you should probably pursue it, that is if you actually want to know. I mean hey it can't hurt to find out the truth.

I think you should request him. Then like and comment the status saying something that lets it be know thats your mom.. My pops got killed before i was born..never saw pics or knew of his fam.. my mom remarried and i got a good life cant complain.. im 18 right now but recently his sister contacted me over myspace..i finally knew and met a part of my dad and where I came from. Its never a bad thing to know where you came from..

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

roll.gif
at finding about your long lost father on FACEBOOK.
roll.gif
at how you handled it like a 10 year old.
Please explain how I handled it like a 10 year old when I didn't even include many details in the post.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. Then she goes on to say how she doesnt really care after finding out her mom lied to her. Lock this up

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

roll.gif
roll.gif
Please explain how I handled it like a 10 year old when I didn't even include many details in the post.

are you kidding me? look at your lost post with the messages.

Dude. I haven't been home all weekend.

I rather avoid awkward conversation.

I'm sorry if that makes me a 10 years old.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom