The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I've had this argument with people over the years when Brock fought Cain, he just got over that near death stomach infection you could tell he wasn't even close to 100%. I still Cain could of beaten Brock but I think it would of been a blood bath :nerd:

I think more of the casual fans wanted to see a rematch.. And of course casual fans >>>>

God dammit, they talked about Conor and Nate on Highly Questionable today. LebaRetard said he believes people want to watch the rematch. Dammit

I forgot to watch the replay yesterday. lebatard and bomani aren't that knowledgable about mma anyway. They're casual fans. I remember bomani said the irish fella owned Nate in the trash talking. Guess he didn't hear or just ignored the touch butt comment that tethered everything mcgregor said.

I've had this argument with people over the years when Brock fought Cain, he just got over that near death stomach infection you could tell he wasn't even close to 100%. I still Cain could of beaten Brock but I think it would of been a blood bath :nerd:

Maybe Brock would've been able to get in better shape and try for better takedowns. I forgot what cain's wrestling credentials are but I thought Brock would've at least got a takedown. Now Brock has that big scar on his face from cain's punch.

I feel as we get closer and their tour duties start.. Conor will ramp up the talk. Not sure what he can say but he will find something :lol:

I feel as we get closer and their tour duties start.. Conor will ramp up the talk. Not sure what he can say but he will find something :lol:

"Without me you would be poor, I wanted to give you one more payday before I send you back to $20k/$20k."

Floyd suckered punched Conor ? Read an article on the UG.

Edit : forgot it was April fools smh lmao

Last edited:
"Without me you would be poor, I wanted to give you one more payday before I send you back to $20k/$20k."
That's actually pretty good. I read it in Conor's irish accent 
laugh.gif

Maybe Brock would've been able to get in better shape and try for better takedowns. I forgot what cain's wrestling credentials are but I thought Brock would've at least got a takedown. Now Brock has that big scar on his face from cain's punch.

think cain would still have won just cause he got better hands on the standup and brock's weak jaw
i just remember brock coming out very agressive with the knees and takedown attempts. think he did take him down but cain got back up. you'd think brock would've had the adv during the wrestling. not sure if he was gassed, cause cain didnt hit him at that point

Last edited:
think cain would still have won just cause he got better hands on the standup and brock's weak jaw
i just remember brock coming out very agressive with the knees and takedown attempts. think he did take him down but cain got back up. you'd think brock would've had the adv during the wrestling. not sure if he was gassed, cause cain didnt hit him at that point
cain stuffed an attempt or 2 and got up immediately from 2 takedowns...right after u could see the look on Brock's face "oh shhhh" and he started swinging even throwing a backfist lol to keep Cain away

Once Cain got the takedown on Brock he wilted

Far as this rematch..not much Conor can say but he will....he'll continue to talk about money like any of us care about that and he'll make up some more lies and predictions and all the fanboys will go crazy at every word he says and the hype around him will be back to what it was....like i said before his fans are more delusional than he is

As far as his strategy in the rematch, i think he's gonna use leg kicks and body kicks etc to wear Diaz down and conserve his energy. He's not shooting for no takedowns and aint gonna swing for the fences again. Diaz's pressure, cardio and chin will win it for him again. Got Diaz by tko rd 3

All I know is Diaz better be sticking the UFC up for everything he's owed on this rematch, like at least 1 mil base pay + ppv points. I couldn't care less who wins or loses though, it's basically a sideshow at this point.

If Diaz wins though I wouldn't mind Diaz vs RDA 2. Nate claims he was injured going into that first fight and considering how badly he missed weight, I don't really doubt it. One last shot at a title and then who knows, maybe call it a career.

He's still kinda young. Plus I dunno if he'll have as much fun doing triathalons as he does punching and making people tap.

True, and when he was talking with the fox sports 1 crew after whippin Conor he mentioned that he just gets bored if he's not fighting. In fight years though, him and Nick are both old heads. Hopefully he's at least gonna get paid enough that sticking around is optional now though.

I have my doubts he's much better than when he got outclassed by Thomson and bendo. Beating Conor was impressive though on such a short notice especially

Nate was right about Conor being able to dominate littler competition but trying to move up ain't no joke

I think rda khabib rag doll Nate in a boring match. Pettis Ferguson and Barboza would be fun matches for him

nate should be looking to cash out on big time fights as his career winds down.
which one of those gets him the biggest check? maybe, rda? would love for him to have fights v. lawler, gsp (if he comes back), or anyone that can get him paid.

Yea, that was reported a while ago but I thought it was an April fools thing, seems like it's serious now.

Hoping Rumble gets the call because I really didn't care to see JBJ/DC 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly think if Rumble is offered and accepts, JBJ will just decline.

He wouldn't even take Chael Sonnen on short notice, :lol:

Every team has injuries. I'm sure there are teams that have more injuries than AKA. 3 belts in the past year, I don't think they are bad.

Back
Top Bottom