The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i don't blame fighter for not taking fights on short notice. If I'm gonna fight the p4p #1, I want a full camp and to be able to say i gave it my best when I get washed

i don't blame fighter for not taking fights on short notice. If I'm gonna fight the p4p #1, I want a full camp and to be able to say i gave it my best when I get washed

It's just weird because Rumble literally just said that he was willing to step in if JBJ wasn't able to fight because of the ticket fiasco.

OSP/Rashad are the 2 front runners right now according to Ariel.

Meh.

It's just weird because Rumble literally just said that he was willing to step in if JBJ wasn't able to fight because of the ticket fiasco.

OSP/Rashad are the 2 front runners right now according to Ariel.

Meh.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this. Literally last week rumble said he was training just in case someone drops out

DC is def shook. How convenient of him to postpone the fight :lol:. Either Bones is going to be rusty from the time off or be an all out animal as he is after all this time off.

After Bones gets his warm up fight in now & washes whoever he fights DC wont be able to duck and dodge with that title anymore :lol:...bad decision IMO

^
If he's scared then why would he want jones to get extra time to train and maybe get a warm up fight? I believe he doesn't want to lose the title but I don't think he's scared.

Jones is going to murk OSP. jones is going to put on a striking clinic.

Last edited:
I've never seen OSP fight, I'll be honest. I want to see some tape first before I make my prediction.

:lol: @ the fight being for the interim LHW belt.

Dana loves these interim belts and rematches as of late.

:lol: @ the fight being for the interim LHW belt.

Dana loves these interim belts and rematches as of late.

Can someone explain the concept of interim to me? I understand if a guy is out for An extended period of time and rarely defends his belt (Cain) but DC is only out 4-6 weeks? It's not like he has a history of getting hurt or is a liability

It's to sell the fight more IMO. This is just Dana trying to build up more hype.

Yea, basically.

There are situations where an interim belt makes sense, I guess, but this isn't one of them.

DC has never pulled out of a fight in his career.

It's not like he's Aldo or Cain, :lol:

Definitely not the most competitive matchup, but smart matchmaking for the UFC . Jones gets a tune-up, they don't burn a contender on a short notice fight, and if he looks real good in the win it builds the Cormier rematch a little more. Not mad

Jones should win this one easily. Don't really see OVP finding his range easily.

So if Jones doest make quick more and take little damage I wonder when they'll setup up the DC match to unify the belts.

Jon will wash OSP then the DC fight will be added to 200 or the MSG card whatever number that's gonna be.

^
If he's scared then why would he want jones to get extra time to train and maybe get a warm up fight? I believe he doesn't want to lose the title but I don't think he's scared.

Idk maybe them nerves might of hit. He's dead either way but maybe he just wants to delay the inevitable to see how Jones is after all this time off. I'm not sure if I would want to get in the ring with a dude hungry & straight out with something to prove :lol:

I cant fault DC for trying to hold onto the title for longer

Back
Top Bottom