The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Card looks good to me. Should be lots of carnage. Id scrap hendricks/gastellum for another heavyweight fight tho

So we got a rematch, a fight for a fake belt, an eye poker, and two dudes who cant make weight. Great....

Gomi is on the card? He should've retired a while ago. Sad seeing a legend like him getting beat by everybody.

Yeah, this card isn't as epic as people are trying to make it out to be. There's at least 4 fights that are completely irrelevant.

Ronda's sloth like BF shouldn't be on anything except fight pass.

Can't believe Diaz and McGregor is the main event for UFC 200.

Don't get me wrong, i'm sure the fight will be fun to watch...but if you asked me a couple months who I thought would be the main event...it definitely would not be Nate. :lol:

Excited for FE and Aldo 2 even though its only for the interim. Hope FE wins and unify against McGregor if he ever fights at FW.

Last edited:
Can't believe Diaz and McGregor is the main event for UFC 200.

Don't get me wrong, i'm sure the fight will be fun to watch...but if you asked me a couple months who I thought would be the main event...it definitely would not be Nate. :lol:

Excited for FE and Aldo 2 even though its only for the interim. Hope FE wins and unify against McGregor if he ever fights at FW.

That's the beauty behind it :pimp: no one thought Nate Diaz would even be on the 200 card. He's a good dude, likes to scrap and teach kids BJJ. Let that boy get paid, especially since he doesn't "move the needle" :pimp:

^^ yeah man.

Been a fan of the Diaz bros for a while and am extremely happy to see him start getting the mainstream recognition they deserve.

I'm sure the fight will deliver..although a part of seriously thinks UFC will dump a crapload of cash for Nate to take a dive...just a random thought.

Kinda sad to see dana losing control of his company over connor. Hope connor finishes his contract maybe another 3 fights w ufc and dips. Like I said before he's never going back to 145. After his 2nd loss to Nate he will get washed by northcutt next

Man Dana ain't losing control :lol: as long as there's money to be made, he'll do whatever.

The moment Conor's star fizzles out, he done with him.

dana losing control
laugh.gif

dana eating good off these reebok checks while the fighters make peanuts

God dammit, they talked about Conor and Nate on Highly Questionable today. LebaRetard said he believes people want to watch the rematch. Dammit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom